Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Prom pictures.

Guest GA_Girl2002

Guest GA_Girl2002

oig3ev.jpg

oa63go.jpg

28h07r8.jpg

9g98vp.jpg

25pi7ol.jpg

figured id upload some pictures from prom last night.

if it makes you guys feel better, we all drove pontiacs to meet the limo guy, except for one couple who had a corvette :P

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Nice pictures and that colour looks really good on you. Did you have a good time?

Why does it seem that everyone has the same hairstyle? They're all long and swept to the same side, the guys are the same too! haha

Nice pics though.

cute! :(

I deleted you double thread. :agreed::P

Guest GA_Girl2002

there really isnt much the guys can do but match what we want, but thats why i had Tyler wear white-looks better & not as many people wear it.

As for the hair... depends what looks good on everyone.

Guest GA_Girl2002

I wanna see a picture of that one!

Lol.

I like white, thanks.

He did look good in pink & white.

there really isnt much the guys can do but match what we want, but thats why i had Tyler wear white-looks better & not as many people wear it.

As for the hair... depends what looks good on everyone.

No, I know everyone matches for Prom. I mean the hair on every one is the same! All swept to their right.

Guest GA_Girl2002

Lol, sorry Mark... i did what i could do with my hair... its to short to do what i really wanted to do with it.

I was happy with prom tho.

Black & Red would look awsome together!

there really isnt much the guys can do but match what we want,

This also applies to weddings, cruises, funerals, etc.

If "She who must be obeyed" is not happy then I am either not happy or in trouble.

The last tux that I rented was one that I got married in. I have no idea what it looked like.

• Founders
:D the white is so true, nobody does it but true ballers. I did it back in the day, my gf thought I was crazy but I was the only one in white which is what I went for. I also wanted an '80s tux but they didn't have any so I was sol.

Nice pics, for the dudes...

:rofl:;) hey, hey, hey...chill, theyre underage. :(