Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Debbie Harris's 1969 Grand Prix

2022 September
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Hello everyone! SO glad to have a place to keep the Pontiac spirit alive!!

Isaac Kelley

Hello! I'm Isaac. I drive a '03 Grand Am GT. It's my first Pontiac and I LOVE IT! I first fell in love with Pontiac when my parents bought their '99 Grand Prix. It was white with black leather, and I could imagine NO car being greater! Then came my aunt's 2006 Grand Prix in silver with black leather, and I was HOOKED!! One day, I'm set to inherit her red 2009 G8 GT!

Pontiac was without a doubt the best car ever made, and while I mourn its loss, it just makes the time I have left with my Pontiacs that much more precious!

Here are some pictures of my baby:

post-2279-0-95299400-1420478247.jpg

post-2279-0-08863800-1420478252.jpg

post-2279-0-39937600-1420478254.jpg

:ditto::welcomeFP:

Great looking GA GT you've got there. Welcome!

Glad to have you here at FP! That's a beautiful Grand Am you got there! I've always had a soft spot for Grand Am's... I had a '93 GA GT with a Quad-4 HO and a 5-speed. Man, I loved that car and I should have never let it go, it was a lot of fun to drive.

• 2 weeks later...