Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Not really into rat rods, but...

stratman

... I've got to give them props for creativity and artistry. This one showed up late (and loud!) at the car show I was at Sunday and before it was even parked, about 3/4 of the crowd was heading toward it. After most of the crowd moved on, I took these pictures. I'm still finding little do-dads in the pictures that I didn't notice on the car Sunday!

http://s931.photobucket.com/user/us_strat/slideshow/Show_09_07_14/Rat%20Rod?sort=6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

not bad. im not too fond of the dirty rats but the ones in like flat black (or painted ones in general), yes.

I enjoy ones that have a theme and sticks to it. I will always prefer a painted car over a case of welded up rolling tetanus, I think the guys that build them have mad fab skills and I wish they would complete the vision by painting them in some fashion, even if it is a a faux-tina paint scheme. I think these cars look much better with some sort of paint on them, rather than just rust. You've this much thought to your project, why stop at this point?

Interesting ratrod you found Stratman.

Not my bag either but do respect some of the workmanship.

I don't care to much for the run of mill throw a Chebby in it and call it done,

I like to see Flat-heads, Olds-Rocket, Nail-heads & other engines used to complete the ratty theme.

I saw my first OHC Powered rod sometime ago and was very impressed. Since then I have come across others.

Some cool and well made and some just well...

31m.jpg

NON-PONTIACWEBCAMMER9.jpg

NON-PONTIACWEBCAMMER2b.jpg

NON-PONTIACWEBCAMMER6.jpg

NON-PONTIACWEBCAMMER32.jpg

NON-PONTIACWEBCAMMER26.jpg