Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

bought me a dd car

Sam

Been wanting one of these for a few years and i finally found one. Pretty good shape has 200k on the car with tons of maintenance and 1500 miles on rebuilt transmission and new timing chain. motor runs great and spools to full boost very fast.

IMG00156.jpg

IMG00157.jpg

IMG00158.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

My neighbor made me an offer on the car and i don't think i can pass it up ha ha......

so car will be sold here soon

fuk :(

well with the miles that are on it who only knows what will go wrong and i don't have a whole lot of money so he wants it and wants to tear down the motor and rebuild it. Not to mention i could use the cash to pay my rent and what not.

so you just bought the car and sellin it? ah damn. that sux. i would've wanted to see the progress on the dsm build.

I hear ya. you know when you do something and you have a gut feeling that something is wrong/will go wrong? well i have it now and its screaming at me to sell the car and so i'm gonna listen to my gut and sell it off. I just don't want to drive this thing for 1000 miles and kill the motor. so might at well sell it to someone that will tear it apart and rebuild it anyways

I hear ya. you know when you do something and you have a gut feeling that something is wrong/will go wrong? well i have it now and its screaming at me to sell the car and so i'm gonna listen to my gut and sell it off. I just don't want to drive this thing for 1000 miles and kill the motor. so might at well sell it to someone that will tear it apart and rebuild it anyways

sam?? ;):o oh sam sam sam :( ur starting to be like me :cheers::agreed::( lol jk

Nope still have it....guy is taking his time and i'm lazy right now to do anything to fix the few things that it needs ha ha