Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

GB: ForeverPontiac.com Stickers

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's all good I'm on for a set of those silver arrows, that'll be it :) Will send payment through... actually tomorrow when my direct deposit comes through and I pay off my bills! So be waiting around noon tomorrow I'm excited to see them! :D

1. [email protected], Dart, Red, 1

2. [email protected], Chief, Red, 2

3. [email protected], dart, silver, 2

4. [email protected], chief small, silver, 2

5. [email protected] / dart / silver / 2

6. [email protected] / Dart / Silver / 1 (payment sent )

7. [email protected]/Dart/White/2

8. [email protected]/2 red darts/ 1 white large chief

9. [email protected]/chief/red/2

10. [email protected]/dart/silver/1

11. [email protected]/dart/silver/2 (sending payment

12. [email protected]/dart/silver/1 sending payment now

13. [email protected]/dart/red/2

14. [email protected] /dart/ silver/2

15. [email protected]/dart/silver/2

excited!!

Definitely should've made the post I wanted to this morning, I planned on asking for that one too haha. Des wanted it for her Grand Prix, but you got dibbs :lol2:

silver is still good.

• Founders

silver is still good.

The silver is just slightly darker than the white (obvisously) but it will stand out and you can say its white as long as you don't have any other white stickers causethen you can see the difference. Look at the pics of mine I have a white fp sticker and a silver g6p sticker

I have mine. :lol2:

The Chief sticker (small) face opposite ways so when on the car they both face forward.

Jim maks sure when sending them out in pairs they get two opposite stickers please.

SSPX2062.jpg

When we run out I will get us some more. :dancingpontiac:

The saturn logo, GMPP+ and the text going thru the SWO stickers are white and everything else is silver.

You cant really tell in pics but you can in person. I like that I have some contrast but nothing to bold.

I worked for Saturn for a long time and satyed with them till the end.

• Founders

haha, devoted. I like it! Well, now that my payment's sent, I'm just waiting for my stickers to come :D

I'm waiting on Chaos' payment so I can send them both out at the same time but if I don't receive his in a couple days I'll send yours out :welcomeFP:

• Founders

Most likely I'll get these out Wednesday... Got a 14 hour day between work and school tomorrow.

Also I need both of your addresses they didn't come in the Paypal email. Please PM me these for your security :)

• Founders

i get a free one since i recruited a member right?!

Sorry we don't give them away for free that easily :lol2:

You either got to win the recruiting contest, win another contest that we run or buy it lol. Although if your recruited member becomes a supporting member and is really active we'll talk :lol2:

Awesome, going to get some GMPP+ vinyls and also wait until I get the 40 series and Cherry bomb and get stickers for those haha :dancingpontiac: excited for getting the back windows called for, first shot for them is the FP stickers!

• Founders

Alright sent them out tonight so "technically" they'll start shipping tomorrow. They have taken three days typically but who knows with the postal service :rofl: Let me know when you get them :D

Sorry we don't give them away for free that easily :rofl:

You either got to win the recruiting contest, win another contest that we run or buy it lol. Although if your recruited member becomes a supporting member and is really active we'll talk :D

come on and donate couple of guys!