Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

SoCal Meet

Ghost

Not now but it will be tomorrow! :D Thank you Mexicans down the street! :lol2:

:D That's how I roll to carshows, head down the street to the Mexican hand wash carwash, greatest place in El Paso :woot:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, oh... What happened?

no no, youre mixing it up. i tried to arrive at the meet fast but there were slow drivers. thats why i was late.

Glad you guys had fun, really wish I could made it :agreed:

and you know what was the WORST...i mean best...jk..part? a pic of you and your car werent there. what a shame. and Mark has that new printer and didnt want to use it to print out your car.

and you know what was the WORST...i mean best...jk..part? a pic of you and your car werent there. what a shame. and Mark has that new printer and didnt want to use it to print out your car.

Yall didn't take my picture with you? :agreed:

Yall didn't take my picture with you? :agreed:

i got there late. Mark had his NEW printer but didnt want to print out your car. he was completely ;) .

Dang Ghosty you instigating SOB! No Dan, I Completely forgot and besides Ghost, YOU could have done it with all that extra time you took getting there! :lol2:

Ah, I was wondering bout that, didn't sound like my buddy would stiff me like that :lol2: Haha, and he has a point Ghost, why didn't you do it :blink:

first of all, i was running late. wheres all this extra time you speak off? and MARK is practically lives down the block of SB compared to me or BAMBAMM. and BAMBAMM was there since the day before. so who was the one who had extra time? BAMBAMM. and next Cali meet should be Tahoe. :lol2: another thing, i posted info of the meet on craigslist, got 1 reply, and said "why not do it up here?" and Mark HAS a NEW printer!!!

For the next gathering, I think Tahoe would be almost way to far, especially for Mark, considering it's an 7.5 hour trip to Sacramento, then another 1.5 hours to Tahoe???

I'm thinking Bakersfield is a pretty good central location. Bakersfield isn't too far from anyone, plus, for me, it's the halfway point from San Diego and Sacramento.