Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

My Other Weekend Project

Featured Replies

I had one other project last weekend that I needed to finish putting together and make function. Here it is:




100_4355_zps6e87b599.jpg



100_4361_zpsedbd491b.jpg



It was partially assembled when I got it and I needed to make it work. Now it's alive!!!!! Yes friends and neighbors, I am know the proud owner of a working Hot Rod Grill !!!! We've cooked shish kaboobs and burgers on it so far.



100_4368_zps304160bd.jpg




100_4369_zps25524178.jpg









  • Founders

That's awesome!!


Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Very Cool.

Okay if you supply the burgers, colesaw, potato salad, and beer. Justa6 and I will be right over with the laughs and the chips.


supercharge it, stuff it in the car and call it a day. :P jk. thats cool. i saw one of those a few years back.
  • Author

Okay if you supply the burgers, colesaw, potato salad, and beer. Justa6 and I will be right over with the laughs and the chips.

I suppose I have to bring the 30-year old Scotch too !

  • Author

Perhaps we can make turn a Kia into a pig roaster !


Use notalltheres truck bed as a pool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

I suppose I have to bring the 30-year old Scotch too !

And we will thank you for this as well.

Perhaps we can make turn a Kia into a pig roaster !

Either that or a Chrysler mini van

Use notalltheres truck bed as a pool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Good idea Havoc or use it as a boat.

Wahooooooooooooooo I figured out how to multi-quote

  • Founders

Perhaps we can make turn a Kia into a pig roaster !

Putting a pig in a KIA is a waste of a perfectly good pig... bazinga!!

  • Author

Putting a pig in a KIA is a waste of a perfectly good pig... bazinga!!

True there are somethings even pigs won't do.

  • Author

And we will thank you for this as well.

Dammit! I knew it!

Turn a police cruiser into a pig roaster.



Oh-the-irony.jpg


Rhino line the back of the Phoenix and make a giant beer cooler.



Tailgatin in style


  • Founders

Rhino line the back of the Phoenix and make a giant beer cooler.

Tailgatin in style

5796581_std.gif

5796581_std.gif

= havoc

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPeEaCZMT-A

Yes the creepiest guy has the Chevelle

You know what I love about highschool girls?










notallthere got to them first. So when I get to them they won't become attached.


VictoryMeme.png


  • Author

Turn a police cruiser into a pig roaster.



Oh-the-irony.jpg





That happens a lot at college - especially when they win or lose a national championship - like Michigan State.

  • Author

You know what I love about highschool girls?

They have more money than you?

They are prettier than you?

They smell better than you?

They remind you of your hockey team - they both don't shower until after three periods?

You can't resist jail bait?

I give.

notallthere got to them first. So when I get to them they won't become attached.

So you are getting sloppy seconds?

So you are getting sloppy seconds?

We all gotta make sacrifices

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.