Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Will markpetersonii get a G8 GT?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/3652279588.html

I'm going to check it out on Wednesday. :D

Oh and for those of you who are wondering... We will be keeping the GTO as well. :P

(I've already talked him down to the $19s).

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice! do it.

I probably will :D

GTO plus a G8? Excellent!!

I know right?

Looks good. White would of been my second choice had I not gotten black.

Thanks, the other half picked the color. I wanted Stryker Blue...

You already know my thoughts on G8's from my own thread. Get it!

haha yep!

Whites are so sexy

Yeah, not bad.

Whites are so sexy

racist.gif

HEOJs.gif

eso_es_racista.gif?1294075992

must be nice

Lets hope so... haha

I wanted black or white originally but I think I'll be more than happy with the red. I got my loan check today so hopefully I'll be able to meet the current owner soon and get my G8. You might actually have yours before me though!

I wanted black or white originally but I think I'll be more than happy with the red. I got my loan check today so hopefully I'll be able to meet the current owner soon and get my G8. You might actually have yours before me though!

Maybe, we might get them the same day. haha

Really?! lol<br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up an 09 G8 GT in White Hot with 64k miles. Has every option, except the sunroof.

It was VERY well maintained by a British fellow. He was the original owner and has every service record for the car, including the window sticker. The only flaw was a light curb rash on the front passenger wheel. Everything else is perfect! :D

Here are a couple pics I've taken:

8556456524_bd6b0ce844_o.jpg

8556456820_e3e1b74620_o.jpg

8556457008_9b9427a5f6_o.jpg

Picked up an 09 G8 GT in White Hot with 64k miles. Has every option, except the sunroof.

It was VERY well maintained by a British fellow. He was the original owner and has every service record for the car, including the window sticker. The only flaw was a light curb rash on the front passenger wheel. Everything else is perfect! :D

Here are a couple pics I've taken:

8556456820_e3e1b74620_o.jpg

487798_10200110248053598_2012808667_n.jp

Just out of curiosity since you're in CA also, how are you handling the front plate issue? It looks like you're not using them but have you been pulled over for not having a front plate? I don't want to put one on but I also don't like getting tickets. I asked a local GM dealer for a front plate holder but they were less than helpful. If I do put one on, I think I'd used 3M double sided tape rather than rivets.