Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Nominations SPECIAL EDITION, April 2013

welcome ladies and gentlemen to...POTM SPECIAL EDITION. POTM SE will differ from the normal POTM. each SE will be different from the previous one but will randomly appear every so often. voting will begin on the 21st. this POTM SE is I Am In. meaning, you can Nominate yourself and it will be allowed this time. so choose yourself and your vehicle, other rules apply. first 15 members will be choosen. have fun!

There is also no need to submit the same car more than once!
Off topic comments will be deleted. This is a nomination only.
Any member that has won within the last 6 months is inilegible for nomination, unless the member has another vehicle that meets the requirements may be nominated again.
It is assumed that you, the member, has ownership of the vehicle before, during and after the nomination and voting.

Nominations ONLY! This thread will be monitored.
Banter will be encouraged in the POTM Banter thread, and not allowed here.
Winners get their photo at the top of the site.
Winners getting rid of their vehicle after they have won may be subjected to disqualification of their POTM Status.
Recommendations only please!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I'm throwing my hat in the ring for this. My daily driver is a 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP. She's got the 6.2L LS3 V8, 6-speed stick, and is one of only 1828 sold to the public. I just ticked over 100,000 miles on her - you may think I'm nuts, but this car's not a garage queen. 415 horsepower rolling down CA highways every day... and I wouldn't have it any other way. If you'd have asked me if my dream car would be a 4-door sedan one day, I'd have called you nuts - but I won't part with this car for anything.

3959344389_be22185887_z.jpg

Yeti -- The end? by wildbill, on Flickr

This is my 1991 Formula 350 Show Car. There were only 1,198 made with the L98 350 Performance Package. It was recently featured in the October, 2012 issue of High Performance Pontiac magazine with a 6 page article that shows all the BOLT-ON performance items that were added to the car. I used parts from SLP-Edlebrock-Hotchkis-Borla-MSD and more to improve the power and the suspension. It is mainly a show car, but I have raced the car at Englishtown Raceway Park, New Jersey, where it has won the P4 class 3 out of the last 5 years. Currently the Formula has run a best of 13.79 @ 100 mph in the 1/4 mile.

I would like to enter the Pontiac of the Month with photos I had taken during the last year.

DSC03451-2.jpg

91 Trans Am GTA ( Predator) It's not letting me post my pics right now. The Predator and I have been thru a lot in the 5 years I have had her. I first pulled her out of the junkyard and did the work myself. She has been to numerous car shows and won trophies she has been in magazines including drop jaw.

2004 Pontiac GTO

8552463933_16b9e2219e_o.jpg

Mods are:

- BMR Skid plate

- Spoiler delete

- Metallic Gunmetal painted stock 18s

- Wortec exhaust (only GTO in the USA to have it)

- 05/06 Caliper upgrade

- Cquence slotted rotors

- Hawk Ceramic Performance brake pads

- Russell Stainless Steel braided brake lines

- Maverick Man Carbon Fiber SAP grilles

- K&N CAI