Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Where I have been all this time.....

Jedi3

After a year & half of bust my ass at Jiffy Lube I got promoted to store manager at another location. So these days I work 65 hours a week. When I get home from work I'm just too tired or don't have the time to hang out with you guys really that much anymore. It has been a wild ride being in charge of the store. I have made lots of improvements to the store and made it happen! Added new employees got rid of some old employees that work making it happen still trying to weed out a couple of people. Retrained every single person in the whole store and how it's supposed to be done at how I wanted done it's been pretty intense. I have been blowing out a lot of the last managers sales numbers, still not where I wanted it but still kicking ass and taking names. There is so much and so many aspects that you're in charge of and have to be in control of that it's just exhausting sometimes I just don't have the time or the energy when I get home to jump on the Internet anymore. my computer has cobwebs on it lol I still love you guys miss you guys but the days of hanging out on the Internet all the time or so over! I'll still stop by from time to time and say hi and what not but just wanted to check in. I kept meaning to check in and say hi and let you guys know what was going on in my world but one month then two months and ran into three months and I don't sudden one day I pick up my head and suddenly its been four months or more Since I had been on the forum.

post-2-0-10340400-1357486775_thumb.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Congrats Joe! Glad you're having success and having fun at Lubin' :lol:

I can perfectly understand not having the time, during the week I'm not posting as much as I'd like ;) Management, stress and the alike can take it's toll on your personal life as I found out.

Personal life what the hell is that???????

lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bank account is happy about it though ;) but all joking aside it's very rewarding and satisfying when it goes well. But boy those bad days Hooooo hooo.....

How is Jiffy Lube to work for? There is a management job here that I was thinking of applying for.

Hey Joe! Glad to know you are alive! I know too well the ups and downs of management. People care can be the most frustrating or the most rewarding part of leadership, depending on the person you are dealing with at the moment. Hopefully things will calm down in time and you can start to have a life again. Good luck in 2013 !

Jiffy lube is great but it's a franchise so it really depends on the owner of the franchise. Mine is great!

Hey Joe! Glad to know you are alive! I know too well the ups and downs of management. People care can be the most frustrating or the most rewarding part of leadership, depending on the person you are dealing with at the moment. Hopefully things will calm down in time and you can start to have a life again. Good luck in 2013 !

Thanks I hope to get a better asst. mgr so I can take some time to myself.

If I wasn't so bloody far off, I'd offer up.

My job is getting to be like walking on thin ice, not exactly comforting to hear your boss constantly say how crappy business has been and how long he can manage in that situation... :/