Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

REQUEST: How to Paint Your Engine?

well me and my brother are going to work on it this summer. probally in july or so because he has that whole month off. I wont get the engine cover until about june or so because i have to wait till the ohio meet when i get the cover from scott

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well me and my brother are going to work on it this summer. probally in july or so because he has that whole month off. I wont get the engine cover until about june or so because i have to wait till the ohio meet when i get the cover from scott

:lol2: can't wait!

• Founders

this would be cool if i knew who TL was haha

Its his wife's car, the Acura TL aka a HONDA :rofl::P

Speaking of which it was the funniest thing ever I saw yesterday, wish it wasn't in traffic to grab a picture but I saw an old like '91 (Dunno exact year) Honda Accord and it was beaten to hell and back but yet they had time to order badges with Acura on them and I think it said TL :lol2: . You could still see all the "HONDA" badge residue and dirt remnants on it too. Its like honestly if you want me to think your high class, please at least fix your vehicle don't just put "ACURA" all over it.

Sorry for the thread high jack but I think its pretty relevant :D

hahahahha thats great!! i hate to say it but if my family is all pontiac i would own a acura rsx! those cars are freakin beast! my neighbor has a silver one..definitally jelous!

Its his wife's car, the Acura TL aka a HONDA :rofl::P

Speaking of which it was the funniest thing ever I saw yesterday, wish it wasn't in traffic to grab a picture but I saw an old like '91 (Dunno exact year) Honda Accord and it was beaten to hell and back but yet they had time to order badges with Acura on them and I think it said TL :lol2: . You could still see all the "HONDA" badge residue and dirt remnants on it too. Its like honestly if you want me to think your high class, please at least fix your vehicle don't just put "ACURA" all over it.

Sorry for the thread high jack but I think its pretty relevant :P

I saw an 02ish TL with a big "HONDA" banner on the trunk. :D

There is nothing wrong with Honda... I love my 2006 Acura TL, it's fast, smooth, and loaded with tons of goodies :bacon:

Here is a quick photoshop I did to the engine bay, and the front grill, same car, but this one I found online, just imagine the car being black ;)

Underhood.jpg

haha chris! i am going with purple but only the engine cover =]

im going to get my bumper fixed wwhen my brother gives me the $200 back that i gave to him last month =]

hahah i know right =p

your a freaking post whore haha..every morning i get on here and you have like posted 90 posts hahah!!!

You know you enjoy reading what I write :willy_nilly:

' date='Feb 22 2010, 04:57 PM' post='13014']

Yikes, pink does not compliment a TL's engine bay. Not to mention, too much plastic crap all over it. :lol2:

It's a luxury car, that's the reason they have the plastic there... it also helps isolate engine heat to certain areas, as the TL is actually designed to keep the plastic. For instance, if I removed the resonator in the intake, I'd lose horsepower in the TL. The resonator on the TL actually is a ram air from the outside, unlike my G6. And the TL is black, I'm sure the pink will look just fine :indian: