Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Drunken Thread

danmccormick87

• Founders
' date='Jan 22 2010, 10:35 AM' post='4574']

Halo is hilarious when your drunk.

:lol2:

Drunk COD is good as well but I care too much about my K/D is cod thus I try to not play it hammered :badGT:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a couple of drinks the other night 3 shots jager and some bacardi 151 and i was loosing things left and right. i couldnt find my phone and it was in my pocket, thats all i remember. my brother said i was completely halarious

i had a couple of drinks the other night 3 shots jager and some bacardi 151 and i was loosing things left and right. i couldnt find my phone and it was in my pocket, thats all i remember. my brother said i was completely halarious

Oh, I'm looking forward to Jager and Red Bull when I get back :dancingpontiac:

Oh, I'm looking forward to Jager and Red Bull when I get back :agreed:

good stuff i had stright out of the bottle..not as good as if it would have been mixed but ohh well

Im on my 5th..no no wait...my 7th....no thats not right either....oh well....I think im drinkn Jack n Coke...whatever it is, its sooo good.

have a good nite....I know I will... :)

believe me I spelled everything wrong last night, I just get bothered by spell check B)

Ahhh, lucky you ;) I can see it now, WTF, what izzz deez squiglly red lizes 4??? ;)

Holla...

sorry that is all!

so i was at the grocerty store and i was getting things for chili... when i decided that i dont want to drink beer toingiht so i got me a bottle.

um... 5 glasses of captin down and it is only 830

um.... i ma going to sign out for about 3 hours and see if i can type.

• Founders

It is hard using the wife iPhone to type... Such aloser I close the computer just to check it on her ipoddy

:agreed: he found the right thread!!!! :agreed: Don't worry bud give me a bit and I"ll be joining you in here!

Have you tried typing on a touch screen phone while drunk and outside when your hands are cold? Its damn near impossible!!!!