Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

FS: Rims, Tail-Lights, Spoiler

For sale:

Shipping is not included in sale price

Rim & Tire Package-$900

Konig Fullcount 18" (Bolt pattern is 5x110)

Dunlop Direzza DZ101 225/45R18

Includes Anti-Theft lugs with the lug key

Tinted Tail-lights-SOLD!!!

Vinyl tint, so these can be redone later on

Complies with most state laws, allows enough light through to be seen during day and night

Spoiler-$50 PENDING SALE

Stock lip spoiler off a 2006 Pontiac G6

Pictures required by rules

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

Pictures to give you an idea of what you are buying

l_06c1fb9b7300480a0941ac7e3a0e859f.jpg

l_2f6af4cb97191d6d5d0bab5f56732d5b.jpg

l_55a7b43b4d7624153d3ca3637b917e1d.jpg

l_55cb040c98caf6815f0a230d2060a4ff.jpg

l_17ebfecfcc47468e92b4a6d415d29dee.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

hate to tell you Dan, but youre missing the date on the paper. you have 24 hours to add it before it gets locked.

• Founders

hate to tell you Dan, but youre missing the date on the paper. you have 24 hours to add it before it gets locked.

Dan checked it over with me and I said its ok since he's all the way in Iraq and making his wife do all the work anyway :P;)

Hey Dan, I do have a concern about the tires and wheels

How far off is your speedometer? Noticable or not noticable at all?

Basically, if your speedometer is showing 60........how fast are you actually going?

for $700 I almost have to say yes.....and I can drive there, save myself a ton on shipping...........

Sorry sorry sorry, DAN!

Sorry this has gone completely off Topic.

Jedi check your pm. Thanks.

WOW!!! Glad I logged into this to check right before I went to the site blocked work :lol2: Ok, I have no issues at all with the rims and tires affecting my speedometer, if anything, from what I've noticed, from the roadside scanners and my TomTom shows that I'm actually going 2 MPH slower than what is shown on the Speedometer. If you guys need to get ahold of me, send me an email at [email protected] or hit me up on G6P, as I won't be able to check this for like 10 hours... Thanks!

Hey Dan, just wondering does your wheel rims would fit for my montana ? its look very nice. let me know

Thanks

Robert

I'm sorry, I don't believe they will fit, as they are a 5x110 bolt pattern, but hey, at least you have a great tuner selection for your wheels, as the 5x115 is a great tuner market :D

still selling those wheels?

Yes they are, you interested?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...