Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

who do you think will win the superbowl?

Jedi3

who do you think will win the superbowl?  

14 members have voted

Please sign in/register to vote or see results of poll. Votes will be made public once the poll closes.

logo%202010-Super-Bowl.gif

Vote for who you think will win, not who you want to win. Also post up your score predictions too.

I know we have a football thread but I cant add a poll to it.

Saints 31

Colts 28

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

I seriously think the Colts are gonna take it but I kinda want the Saints to. Oh well, Colts win by 3 I say. Score I dunno but I'm hoping for a close game and a lot of action!!!

It will either be:

Colts:29

Saints:28

Or if Saints play dirty again:

Colts:14

Saints:28

You mean if the game gets called for the Saints?

Not that I'm bitter or anything :lol2:

i dont think the saints have a chance against a team that went undefeated for a good period of time without playing dirty. im pretty sure the saints are goin DOWN!!!! lol

That's what I meant :lol2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founders

Well the day is getting closer and I feel the excitement for me isn't as great as I thought it would be because I have a physics test on monday... oh well still excited to see this game plus The Who at halftime!!!!

Should be Vikings vs Colts

amirite?

yes damnit! i am still severly pissed of about that game. its pretty bad when the saint have 20,000 fines for what they did. that should tell you something >:[ poor favre i feel for him. i love my vikes and i thiink when it comes down to who played the game better i would have to say the vikes. we didnt nail their qb everytime we had a chance. grruuahh yall got me started now!

• Founders

Poor Peyton, was routing for him mainly but overall not too sad that the Saints won. Good for them getting the first Superbowl win in their Franchise!!!