Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

31pontiac's 1959 Bonneville

2022 November
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

02 Grand Am Gt

I found this website by word of mouth from a guy on GrandamGt.com so I figured I would come over and check it. So I am a noob here but have been on Grand Am forums for a while now. I have a 02 GAGT with S&S headers, CAI, full 2.5" exhaust with a high flow cat, SLP muffler, ported UIM/LIM, 65mm TB and much, much,, more. Looking forward to checking out this site.

:lol:

Seems like you have a good amount of mods going on, what gains have you seen?

oh and :D

I haven't dynoed it but it does run really freaking well. I am in the process of starting to design and implement a plan for possibly turboing it. I will get some pics up of it as soon as I can.

' date='May 22 2011, 08:20 PM' post='54359']

Damn dude, that was quick. :lol:

Yeah I came over as soon as I seen your post.

• 1 month later...