Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

markpetersonii's Progression --> Found a buyer!!

Very nice!!! Now how bout pics of my skirts :P And lemme know how well those engine mounts work for you, I might get them, but I might not, depending on the power my new engine makes...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice!!! Now how bout pics of my skirts :P And lemme know how well those engine mounts work for you, I might get them, but I might not, depending on the power my new engine makes...

Did you read the post about the plastic?? I'll do it if you really want me too...

Ah ok then, you can post up a pic of them in the plastic, that's fine, and I understand, sry, this forum doesn't really help show that you miss posts, like it doesn't give you a slight notice on the top like G6P does with the red, so I miss alot of posts like that :P

suggest that Dan.

dont forget a before and after pic Mark. no super big difference but still.

OK, Here you go! hahahaha

IMG_0999.jpg

suggest that Dan.

dont forget a before and after pic Mark. no super big difference but still.

I will, I'm gonna do a front, rear and side pic.

Thx Mark!!! So cannot wait till I get these of the car, how thick are they? Like how hard do you think it will be to cut out a little bit of the rear of the skirt to put in mesh on the side?

Thx Mark!!! So cannot wait till I get these of the car, how thick are they? Like how hard do you think it will be to cut out a little bit of the rear of the skirt to put in mesh on the side?

OK, Dan, just for you I opened mine so you can see them! :(

IMG_1001.jpg

Haha, ok, sry bro, quick idea for you, this is what I'm thinking bout doing, but before they put the skirts on, if you want ground effects, or even white courtesy lights, you should get some LEDs and get holes pre-drilled and spaced out for you so you can wire them into the bottoms of the skirt, look really neat with underglow and be very clean looking, or even just to have courtesy lights, like these

1680x1050001lo0largemedla7.jpg

Well, I might as well tell all!

I am going to get all the inside pillars wrapped in CF, I have the CF AIT Hood, AND I hope to be getting the AIT Roof Wing. :agreed:

Oooo, sounds nice, good luck with the roof wing though, I called and emailed them to try and get it in CF and they told me they weren't doing it, that it was a one time thing :agreed:

UPDATE!

6 is in the shop!

I found a place for cheaper AND the guy said it should be done by Wednesday!!

holy shit that's fuckin awesome!!!!

holy shit that's fuckin awesome!!!!

I freaking know! I'm getting it done for $1650!

I saw the door open when I was driving back from NAPA getting coolant for my Ranger. I just drove in and looked around and they were working on a Stingray and an older Chevy Truck. The owner seems kinda like a Hippie but he did good work! haha