Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

markpetersonii's Progression --> Found a buyer!!

Thanks! Yeah, later I'm gonna be changing the brake fluid so I'm gonna paint them then. Idk yet about the pattern, I want to do something unique though...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally saw them, damn interwebs. they look great. jus curious, why does it look a bit yellowy on the close up with no rim?

How do I do that?

First, you get a fuse box, universal or car specific, you choose, then you place it where you want it at (I placed mine up under the dash in the center console, right in between, where you can take off the panels at), run a secondary power wire (Like you would do for an amp for a system) to the new fuse box, then run a ground off of it to the chassis of the car, and there you go, you have a secondary fuse box. All you have to do is run your new electronics power wire to the fuse box, and run the ground to the chassis of the car. I even hooked mine up to where they have switches, so I know when they are turned on and off!

My buddy is installing my HIDs haha

are you serious!?!? they are easy. and wiring things up isnt that hard.

I have never worked with wires before, I zapped the shit out of myself when I tried to fix my light switch because I didn't know to pull out the fuse first...

haha I'm good, I'll let someone else do it. :lol:

So when is this biatch going in the shop???

Today? I hope... I can only hope... I'm going to LA to pick up the stuff from AIT and hopefully I will be able to get it dropped off today!

Today? I hope... I can only hope... I'm going to LA to pick up the stuff from AIT and hopefully I will be able to get it dropped off today!

:lol::D:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Yes, what's going on with everything Mark? And I need details so I can repay ya :D

He forgot your skirts!!!!! :o

j/k ;) so is your car in the shop yet Mark?

Ugh, no, it's going in today! I've been SO busy lately I'm gonna lose it! I'm gonna go to AIT get the hood and your stockers then come back and drop off your stockers in my apartment and have my buddy follow me up there with the new hood and kit with me and my car!