Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

markpetersonii's Progression --> Found a buyer!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! Well, they said it should only take a week and a half.

I just got some stuff from Fed Ex right now though!! :D

Pics or STFU!!! ;):o

Awesomeness!!! Let me know how hard it is to install those LED tails, as I ordered some as well, and shoot me a PM over at G6P with cost and what not, thanks again for doing this for me Mark! And so cannot wait to see you how your 6 looks when you're done! ;)

Awesomeness!!!

:rolleyes: and ill take that hood you have in your place. :lol2: and do you think you can take pics of your car while at the shop?

Haha thNks guys, the hood is pete's stock hood, mine I got today. No pics though. Its gonna be a surprise for the meet! :)

I'm going to try to take pics, I don't want to be TOO revealing though. I want some surprise at the meet.

Haha thNks guys, the hood is pete's stock hood, mine I got today. No pics though. Its gonna be a surprise for the meet! :)

I'm going to try to take pics, I don't want to be TOO revealing though. I want some surprise at the meet.

he gave me the hood. :lol2: and why dont you take the pics while its at the shop but post them after the meet?

I have to say, def get some shop pics, but just hold off till after the meet to post them up...

:lol2: I would have liked to have had some pics taken during the install and while at the shop, but living 4 1/2 hrs away from where the work was being done made it impossible!!! :(

Hmmm... Well, since you guys are so adament about it, I just MAY have to do it. You guys will be pleasantly surprised on the looks though! :woot:

:bacon::bacon:

:pics_NOW:

oh wait, its not time yet. :woot: dont forget pics when its all stripped.

like?

Stuff...

What did you get in the mail?!?!? And could I be so kind and ask, now that I've paid up, can I get pics of my skirts please :bacon:

I'll take a pic of them at Pete's. If that's ok, I don't wanna take the Plastic off them before the 4 hour drive up there.

I'll post a pic of what I got, hang on.