Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

stop making these remakes, reboots & comic book hero movies!

Jedi3

stop making these remakes, reboots & comic book hero movies!

COME UP WITH NEW S@AT PLEASE!

Now theres a new "Conan the Barbarian" remake or reboot. :D leave theres classics alone!!!! :angry:

Im still pissed for what they did to Star Trek or what use to be Star Trek. :angry::badGT::talk: Then there is Knight Rider, Dukes of hazzard, super man, spider man, hulk and on and on. Now im ok with some of the super hero stuff that was never a movie or ever came to life. IE: G.I. Joe, popeye the sailor man (great flick!), Transfomers ect. So whats next a new smokey and the bandit, caddyshack or JAWS. Come up with new stuff and be creative. Thats the problem with TV, MUSIC & MOVIES no super ideas or people and all they want to do is pump out this shit and convince us it pie. Well I say :P to you and your poop pie! If you look at art for instance all the great artists were a long, long time ago. I think we as a culture/world the more busy, complicated and the more advanced with technology we get more and more uncreative. Music today is just a commercial product to make money, and tv and movies are following. less volume and better products is the better was IMO. Instead of pumping out 40 movies a year that are good to fair do 20 that are good to great you might even have that one epic move that will live forever. Less is more not more is more!

thanks for listening

"Conan the Barbarian"

http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/885-meet-the-new-conan

and as always F grammar and spelllings :lol2:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I completely agree with this. It's a sad time when money is the only reason to create art. :D

There's also simply too much. In years past, there were fewer movies (For example) but many were very good. These days there are still good movies, but there are simply so many poor ones as well they can get lost in the shuffle.

The issue (in my eyes) is the public themselves. People nowadays have such sort attention spans, and don't want "originality" they want cool. Just look that the Transformers movies, but then you have a great movie like "Deception", and the majority of the public hated it. Why? It made them think, and wasn't straight forward. I've seen the movie six times, and the first three times, I noticed something new every time. Hollywood is out to make what sells, and sadly, the masses don't care as long as they're amused and not confused (IE, made to think).

Screw Hollywood.

I'm sick of today's society. Just the other day I saw a picture of a woman dressed up as if it were the 30s-50s and I wished it were that time period again so I could enjoy what it had to offer, not this crap. :dancingpontiac:

Sorry for being a downer... Going through a lot of crap lately.

• Founders

;) with everyone. With all the demand that is going on, hollywood just pumps crap out. I think its partially the people's fault for demanding so much and partially the producers and everybody who is supposed to be in quality control but lets crap slip through just because the people want more movies...

Like in TV instead of a good new show, we're on the 1 millionth season of American Idol which completely blows. If their good at music they would have made it the hard way... That show just makes me :dancingpontiac: sorry bout the tangent.

Besides my job, I would be perfectly ok living in the 1960s. Awesome cars, music and movies.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw on tv last night that there making a remake of Arthur. :woot:

Here's the movies they (Hollywood) have fvcked up beyond all recognition, like that time that tranny got smart with me at the club I work at because I wouldn't let shim in, shim got in my face and I beat herm like cornbread batter, but I digress, the following movies were total fvck ups:

Batman 2 through whatever faggot was in it until Christian Bale, who has once again made Batman movies FORDing awesome.

GI Joe - full of faggotry

X-Men 1 through X-Men gay- Wolverine was played by a pussy and they totally fvcked everything up, X-Men Origins: Wolverine was worse, I wouldn't give a bucket of piss for those movies.

Star Wars after Return Of The Jedi was a bucket of bull shit.

Highlander 2 through whatever shit followed was a goddamn fagtarded pile of shit.

Boondock Saints 2 was an embarrassment.

Cocksucker playing Thor is worthless.

Captain America: The First Avenger is played by a slack jawed L7

Fantastic Four was shit, 1 and 2

Blade 2 was horseshit, 1 was fvcking awesome, 3 ok.

Terminator 1,2 and Salvation were legit, 3 made my fvcking head numb.

Superman 1 and Returns were cool, I know people say Returns wasn't good, but the story was there, only mono- syllabic schnooks dislike it.

And the new Conan will eat sh!t out of a dead elephant's butthole.

Every goddamn Spiderman movies sucked the sweat off a dead man's balls

Boondock Saints 2 was a good movie. It was just as good as the first.

1 was awesome, I'm very Irish and I thought Bondock Saints was pure sweetness. All Saints Day just wasn't as good, didn't have that magic, too predictable.

1 was awesome, I'm very Irish and I thought Bondock Saints was pure sweetness. All Saints Day just wasn't as good, didn't have that magic, too predictable.

There were some damn funny lines in the second though.

"Aye, you think these make me look gay?"

"Eh, you look like you've seen one up close,"

:lol:

• 8 months later...

The Three Stooges Trailers

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810209498/video/27533796

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW HOLLYWOOD HAS GONE TOO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE NEW 3 STOOGES WTF!!!!!!!!!!! THE GREATEST COMEDIC TEAM OFF ALL TIME AND ONE OF MY FAV OF ALL TIME. REALLY, REALLY REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE THEM ALONE KNOWONE CAN DO THEM JUSTICE AND SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! THEY CANT EVEN IMATATE THEM RIGHT AND KNOWONW EVER WILL!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY HOLLYWOOD GO FIRE EVERY WRIGHTER THAT CANT COME UP WITH NEW STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO SICK OF ALL THE REMAKES, REBOOTS AND ALL THIS CRAP YOUR SPOON FEADING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY, REALLY......... REALLY THE 3 STOOGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Thinking about this now... The ONLY comic book movies that I've seen and actually enjoyed are Sin City and The Batman movies.

Beyond that, anything made by Marvel is garbage and Transformers are lame just inspired anyone and everyone to turn their car into a "transformer."

Knight Rider could have been good if they didn't let the retarded kid sitting in the corner easting paste write it.

when they decided to murder half the cast is when that show became the turd floating in the toilet just waiting for someone to flush it down.

agree with you on that. 2 just didn't have the zing that 1 did.