Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My poor grand am :(

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I know, I am extremely mad about this! & I was parked in a private lot, good thing to-no tickets that way, but a friend had a chevy blazer parked in front of my car, keep in mind this truck had a huge trailer hitch on it, and as i was going to turn my car off and get out, he decided to literally floor it in reverse and slam right into me. he didnt go slow or anything, he like slammed the gas and I had no time to move before the back of his truck slammed into my car :lol2: called the cops and reported it so i cover my ass and my car, and he admited to the cop he didn't even look when he was backing up, which i still don't understand, but now the whole front end needs to be looked at.

Yeah, me either. Im not liking not having my car, but now I get the ram air hood, and new headlights so, I guess thats a plus. And I better get a good loaner car. Lol.

That's pretty gay. Since you're a chick, kick him square in the balls.

From what I see, that's all cosmetic.

Also, make sure they use OEM parts. They make cheap knockoff front GT bumpers that have flimsy fit and finish, and no indent for a new front arrowhead. Get some black housing headlights!

Wow that really sucks. I guess it could've been worse, you could've been standing in front of it... :lol2: :lol2:

Anyway, it'll be like new soon ! :lol2:

Oh trust me they will be putting exactly what I had on that car, back. No cheap stuff, but we're putting the ram air hood on it now, and Chaos, headlights will be thrown in to! So least I will have a nicer looking front end after this.

Because i couldnt think of the password at ALL! & it wouldnt send to my email so it was easier to just make a new one.

Umm...you know Jimmy and Joe can easily help you out with that. Technically, you're not supposed to make two profiles from the same IP...

• Founders
' date='Feb 8 2011, 06:28 AM' post='48210']

Umm...you know Jimmy and Joe can easily help you out with that. Technically, you're not supposed to make two profiles from the same IP...

This ^ , please PM the older user account name because I've tried searching for it and I can't find it. Either my memory is losing or Joe deleted it already. Anywho please let me know as I'll add your post count to this one or fix the email/password to the old one and delete this one.