Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Can anyone point me to some one who sells a 2.245 inch od gease/ dust cap ? i am finding it really hard to get a couple !

thats 57mm in down under mesurements :rofl:

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

4 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

What car R U workin on?

snow run weekend and the caddy was making a noise !!! kinda a rattle clunck,,, rattle clunck !! and i knew as soon as i herd it !! as it happend once before !!! on the passengerside.... this time it was drivers side...

now remember i did not build this car !!! 

i pulled the hub cap and there sitting inside was the grease cap... a brand new ... 52mm one !!!! grrs it was never going to fit as this car needs the 57mm or 2.245inch cap !! justA before i bought the car ... a very high profile hot rod shop, had invoiced (bob) the prevous owner for doing new wheel bearings !!! 

i was surprised that it sat on there as long as it has done !!..

sooooooo, thats why i am hunting new ones.

• Sad 1

Mazzas only one close was a 2 3/32.  $6.99 but thats too small. Was going to try a trailor shop, but I got busy.  Will check for the Caddy if I get a chance tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Mazzas only one close was a 2 3/32.  $6.99 but thats too small. Was going to try a trailor shop, but I got busy.  Will check for the Caddy if I get a chance tomorrow.

caddy daddy want $36usd for second hand ones!!:stars:

• Sad 2

Orielly go to.  Think you need to remeasure.  Check this link. You can make your own account.  Use my zip code after you make your account to search parts. (48346)  If they can't be shipped, I could pick up and ship for you.

https://www.oreillyauto.com/shop/b/tire---wheel/wheel-end/hub-assemblies/wheel-dust-cap/8abe5e3600a0?q=wheel+dust+cap

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...