Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hot Rod Power Tour 2023

Frosty

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Today I noticed that the platinum and gold club long hauler packages are already sold out. These sell for $2500 and $425 each, respectively! Last year all the long hauler packages were sold out in advance, for the first time ever. I suspect this year will be a repeat! 

The platinum and gold packages entitle you to VIP parking at all the venues and access to all or one of the VIP lounges at the venues. So on a 112 heat index day, an air conditioned lounge with cold beverage is a real winner! Still this isn’t worth it to me. 

A regular long hauler package (all five days and all five stops) is $175. Last year Hot Rod reported that there were 6000 long haulers! Each long hauler package has credentials for two people.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Tonight’s episode of Hot Rod Garage was the conversion of Project X back into an internal combustion engine car - it was converted to an electric vehicle a couple of years ago. The readers hated it! The car was unveiled on Day One of Power Tour at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

I suspect I am in the crowd shot at the beginning of the show and perhaps the crowd shot of unveiling Project X too. I did get Lucy and Alex’s autograph there as well.

Warching this episode reminded me of the fun I had on Power Tour!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 9/29/2023 at 11:40 PM, Frosty said:

I suspect I am in the crowd shot at the beginning of the show and perhaps the crowd shot of unveiling Project X too. I did get Lucy and Alex’s autograph there as well.

I found myself and my buddy Ken in that shot. I had to pause the scene of them removing the car cover (drone shot). Ken and I are in the lower left walking up to the reveal. I have a black T-shirt on, and I have my leg brace on my right knee. There is a bald man in a white T-shirt walking with me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Power Tour dates and venues aren’t usually announced until early January. However, I would suggest booking June 10-14 and the following week, June 17-21 off to be sure. You can always cancel the week you don’t need.

KOA is fine, but I’m a HIE kinda guy - Holiday Inn Express.

Also, there was talk about PT going back to being 7 days instead of the 5 currently. So you may want to tack on another day or two in front of that. Nt sure if they will though. Won’t know until January.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2023 at 11:40 PM, Frosty said:

Warching this episode reminded me of the fun I had on Power Tour!

Lucy and Alex's AUTOgraph?  Lucy wasn't there.  The new one of roadkill on Woodward was done a week or so ago, backing up some of your photo's.  Looked like a great time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2023 at 3:50 PM, JUSTA6 said:

Lucy and Alex's AUTOgraph?  Lucy wasn't there.  

Wise ass. If you omit a "K" from Lucky, you get Lucy.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

Are you hoping for new hosts on All Girls Garage? Or do you just need to change your "oil"?

Did you mean change your coil????  Omit the "C" N you get oil.....:rofl:

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.