Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I bought a brand new 2005 Pontiac GTO  In March of 2005 I've owned it since noon I have a polished maggi and a whole lot of jewelry underneath the hood I just want concourse gold for the modified division at the GTO association of America meet in Kingsport Tennessee this year I have 32 1st place finishes in car shows since I bought it

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I do but I don't have any idea how to upload into the site I even watched the video and it just was like talking Greek to me

• Like 2

• Founders
10 minutes ago, Mike CConnor said:

I do but I don't have any idea how to upload into the site I even watched the video and it just was like talking Greek to me

The simple option is to upload your image here. When composing your post, you’ll see a grey bar below the editor (text area where you write your post) that has a paper clip icon. You’ll want to click “browse” or “Add files” (verbiage will change on your browser), find the image(s) on your device and select them. You’ll see your images appear in that grey bar once they finish uploading. 

• Like 2

I'm very very computer stupid I have lots of pictures on my phone have no idea how to move them to the site I don't understand Google and a paper clip I don't I'm sorry I just I wish I would have signed up

A friend of mine is going to try and help me understand it in a couple of days It's like telling one of you guys how to fix a computer car I'm really good at that

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Founders

No worries. If you are on your phone now, that’s the easiest way to upload them if all photos are there. Here’s a screenshot of what I’m talking about. I drew a red arrow to the “Add files” button. The paper clip is just an image, it has no significance other than to just help guide you to the area I was referencing :) 

image.png

If you have any questions, let me know :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mike, in your 1st pic @ Sellers, my GTO and IndymanJoes Lemans is in the background.  For many years I have always added pic's of your car to the coverage of carshows.  Welcome to the site.

I agree with Justa. I too recognized the Sellers Indian Summer and Michigan Widetrackers Dust Off venues in these photos. I have definitely photographed your car before at these shows.

Welcome to FP!

• Like 2