Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Motor City POCI Summer Round Up - July 9, 2022

Frosty

The Motor City POCI Chapter is hosting their 8th Annual Sumner Round Up at Baker's of Milford in Milford, Michigan this Saturday, July 9, 2022. This is the second of the tri-power Pontiac/GMC/Buick/Oldsmobile events this summer. There is also a silent auction

image.png.2e70fa56c4d08cbef01b15112d5336f9.png

image.png.b6f5afc8b41a7903770df1c111513f84.png

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hoping to have the GTO running by Sat.  Never know, could happen.  Might show up with JustaG6 if she can go.  Talk to Joe?

Edited by JUSTA6

I got a hold of him via text last night. He has to work Saturday morning. He hopes to show up after / around lunch time.

• Like 1

Not much left to say or do.  We walked around together and took the same photo's.  So I'll drop in what he left.  Awards were very cool gas pumps for the special awards, there were 35 plaques handed out to participant cars.  No classes.  Spent a beautiful day with my BESTIES,  Mel, Denise, Indy and JOE.  Group shots of our cars proved who was there!!!  Was so nice to drive the car for the 1st time this year.  The JUSTA"S were introduced to Black Beauty for the 1st time and not sure it was so formal with Indy's 72.:rofl::dancingpontiac:  Got home N couldn't bring myself to put er away.  Me Momma N OZZIE went out for a cruise and a DRIVE THROUGH DINNER.    He loves the Chief Tiger!!!  Also give him a boost so he can see better.

image.thumb.png.ed75a5b1f1321875fe1e2ca75b2a751d.png

DSC_0547 (1).JPG

DSC_0622.JPG

DSC_0594 (1).JPG

DSC_0544 (1).JPG

DSC_0549 (1).JPG

DSC_0576 (1).JPG

DSC_0623 (1).JPG

DSC_0568 (1).JPG

DSC_0550 (1).JPG

DSC_0586 (1).JPG

DSC_0592 (1).JPG

DSC_0603.JPG

DSC_0624 (2).JPG

DSC_0618.JPG

DSC_0628 (2).JPG

DSC_0637 (1).JPG

DSC_0639 (1).JPG

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.