Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Vinyl Stickers for Forever Pontiac

I like the first one, good job!!!

The only thing I would say is the arrowhead would have to have no grayscale. Grayscale wouldent work with vinyl.

correct but, to have some effect like that...chrome vinyl could be used to reflect. jus a thought.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap now I am stuck between Jedi's and the first of the 2. AND I still need to come up with my idea... I need PS back! :lol2:

Uh oh, Mark trying to think :agreed::D j/k Yes, you need to get us a logo you designed as well!

Uh oh, Mark trying to think :agreed::D j/k Yes, you need to get us a logo you designed as well!

:lol2:

haha Yeah, I'll have to put it up AFTER the meet when I have more time to design... The one I have now is kinda off looking. I need to fix it.

I like Jim's first one but would have to make another with the dart on the other side to give it the cool effect... kinda like mirrored...

To put the first one on the pass side of the car and the one I just described on the driver's side... :lol2:

• Founders

Should have a new idea once mine gets photoshopped :(

Well get on it!!!! :( We'll have a voting once you and Mark get one done and whoever else wants to get one done!

That looks fine and the way it would look in vinyl.

ps I like mine better. SmileyTongue.gif

:(:(:)

• Founders

That looks fine and the way it would look in vinyl.

ps I like mine better. SmileyTongue.gif

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Mines so much better :P but I do like yours too!!! I want mine for the back of my window but yours for the sides!

Eh.... I'm trying to do mine right now and it's not coming out right...

cuz youre a photographer. :lol2:

:agreed: but still think ya should make the lines not touch the feather ;)

he said he would fix it if it were to be used.

Well yeah that, but that's a different topic (I still wanna know though :lol2: ) but I submitted another request for a sticker idea I had, with a rough sketch and explanation of how to make it look in the Request section, did ya not see it?