Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Everything the hard way

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

9 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

JustA... mate!!!! your super keen having a engine stand in the rafters above your pride n joy !!!:o

good to see you out and about too !!!:cheers:

It's been rough, but finally getting back to some sense of normal.   Firing Justa66 put a smile on my face I couldn't wipe off.  Wife came home N had to ask what I was up to.  Smile is un-natural L8tly.😎

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Smile is un-natural L8tly.😎

Justa - you're doomed, doomed, doomed pal! 

I think there is more re-modeling in your future.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

I justa saying her smiling unnaturally is a sign of impending doom of some sort buddy! I'm not wishing you ill, mind you. I'm warning you! The way your luck has been running lately, something is bound to jinx you.  A new kitchen perhaps? New appliances? New living room set (big screen - YES!)?

My wife is talking about re-doing the kitchen cabinets, counter tops, and perhaps a new stove, dish washter and fridge. New windows. New sofa and chairs. I'm not immune either.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I justa saying her smiling unnaturally is a sign of impending doom of some sort buddy! I'm not wishing you ill, mind you. I'm warning you! The way your luck has been running lately, something is bound to jinx you.  A new kitchen perhaps? New appliances? New living room set (big screen - YES!)?

My wife is talking about re-doing the kitchen cabinets, counter tops, and perhaps a new stove, dish washter and fridge. New windows. New sofa and chairs. I'm not immune either.

Re read....  I haven't had much to smile about last couple months.  She comes home home to find me smiling and instantly wonders whats up.  Guess I owe you a phone call.  Been awhile.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Frosty said:

you will be selling a car to fund that Frosty !!! last time the boss wanted a new kitchen i had to sell a car as it cost justA over 25k !!!:rofl:

And windows!!! i have spent the last 4 years paying and installing new double glazed windows right around the house, that was another 27 k !!! :stars:

oh, look its saturday 7.47 am... and i am off to work AGAIN ! 😔...

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1