Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

McDonald's Cadillac/GMC Swap Meet - 1/30/22 Saginaw Michigan

Frosty

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Nope. My mate and I had breakfast at a nearby Cracker Barrel dinner (decided against Tony's this time around). Had pancakes, eggs, and bacon instead.

6 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

"Small" swap meet. Still a lot of neat stuff!

Yup. Small since it is only in the service receiving and work bay areas of the dealership. There are larger venues around the state - both indoors and outdoors that host large vendors and tables. When my kid came home with COVID in early January, I had to miss the Detroit area (Novi Suburban Center) show. That would have been a much larger show. Kalamazoo County Fairgrounds swap meet is next weekend but I'm not certain we're going with this huge snowstorm rolling in this week (expecting 8-15 inches at the moment).

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 2

Thanks Frosty - great pics. I take it that's you on the mobility scooter? Mate - your 'small' swap meet shames anything I've seen here in Oz. Trailer loads of rusty crap at stratospheric prices AND no array of home baked goodies. Thanks for trying for our parts - let's see what your buddy comes up with.

• Like 1

The swap meet season is young Fitzy. Lots more opportunities between now, and this spring and summer.

I'm hoping Jeff comes up with something too. I'll see him on and off this year too. In addition to some swap meets, he shows up at a local cruise pretty regularly too.

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.