Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

7 hours ago, Wrongway said:

Well welcome Allan. Glad to have ya bud. Love to see pics of the bird and heck any other projects you have. We love pics bro.

Hey there Wrongway👍🏻 I’m trying to figure out how to put up pics but I’m not tech savvy so I’ll get it eventually... lol

• Like 2

That's cool! I was into fords for a while. Mostly the F100s. Had a number of them over the years. Always had a sweet spot for the Galaxies, just haven't had  a chance to get one lol. So you said that you've done some upgrades to your Firebird? What have you done her?

Edited by Wrongway

14 minutes ago, Wrongway said:

That's cool! I was into fords for a while. Mostly the F100s. Had a number of them over the years. Always had a sweet spot for the Galaxies, just haven't had  a chance to get one lol. So you said that you've done some upgrades to your Firebird? What have you done her?

Got a bigger radiator and a 15” cooling fan with shroud. Lowered the rear a bit. Installing factory headrest and built some aluminum brackets. When I got the car a lot of things was not working and wiring was all jacked up. I got all new window regulators and seatbelts also. 

• Like 2

Just now, Allan Boettcher said:

Got a bigger radiator and a 15” cooling fan with shroud. Lowered the rear a bit. Installing factory headrest and built some aluminum brackets. When I got the car a lot of things was not working and wiring was all jacked up. I got all new window regulators and seatbelts also. 

I’m working on a 56 f100 now . Doing a lot of custom work on it

A76D3652-8085-4406-9782-2BF1391C3FDF.jpeg

CEB72CBF-0C55-4156-A3CE-012677FCA465.jpeg

• Like 2

Sounds like everything's going in the right direction bro. Keep us posted on anything else you do. 

That 56 is awesome bro! Justa amazing! We will chat about that to. I'll message you lol.

Oh, and damn I want that shop!!! lol

40 minutes ago, Wrongway said:

Sounds like everything's going in the right direction bro. Keep us posted on anything else you do. 

That 56 is awesome bro! Justa amazing! We will chat about that to. I'll message you lol.

Oh, and damn I want that shop!!! 

40 minutes ago, Wrongway said:

Oh, and damn I want that shop!!! lol

Thanks man. The shop is my bro’s  👍🏻

• Like 1