Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

1Batimobil's 1967 Catalina

2021 February
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Does anybody know where I can get a new drivers side vent window frame? I wouldn't care about using an original as long as its in good condition. I've had one on back order from OPGI since the beginning of April. Every couple of months they send me an email with a new arrival date. This time it was oct 16th. That day comes and goes with no new part. Then the new email comes saying its still on back order with no new date and I'm back in limbo for a couple more months. I'm waiting on this one part to finish up my interior. Can't put in my door panels with a cracked leaking vent window frame. I've check with Ames and they don't show one listed. Sure would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hay wrongway 

have you tried crp in Santa Ana 

or maybe franks ? 

I bet they are the same as 64, I will have a look in my parts car , not sure but there could be one in there , if your after a second hand one mate 

• Like 1

I've reached out to Frank's bro. Waiting to hear back. I had not heard or CRP but I will look them up. If its in decent condition I would go 2 hand. I'll let you know what Franks and CRP say. Thanks buddy

• Like 1

Couldn't find one at CRP bro. Franks said they have one good condition with minor pitting on the outside for $95.00 plus shipping. Waiting to see if they will send pics. Their version of minor and mine may be different. But I've never had any issues with them before.

2 hours ago, Wrongway said:

Couldn't find one at CRP bro. Franks said they have one good condition with minor pitting on the outside for $95.00 plus shipping. Waiting to see if they will send pics. Their version of minor and mine may be different. But I've never had any issues with them before.

i had a look in the parts car, and no drivers side frame mate... and i went looking on the net and couldn't find any too.

let me know if the Franks one is not good enough and i will email my mate in Auckland, he stripped the parts car i have and i bet he has the frame.

if the rest of the parts car is anything to go by, it will be in good condition, and it aint going to cost much for me to ship it too you 👍

• Like 1

That's awesome, thanks Kiwi. I'll let you know bud. Thanks Frosty, I'll check them out now.

• Like 1
On 11/2/2020 at 3:37 PM, Wrongway said:

They've got one Frosty. $125 plus $45 to ship it. Thanks guys

Wrongway - when do you get your vent window?

• Like 1