Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Help me decide on a pic for a decal!

[ChaosweaveR]

You see the topic. I need help deciding on which pic for our new vinyl vendor to make.

Tails has always been a favorite character of mine, and I finally want to attach him with the GA's style.

Here's a few pics that are favorites of mine:

how-to-draw-tails-from-sonic-the-hedgehog-2.jpg

advance2_tails2.jpg

TailsSonicChroniclestheDarkBrotherh.jpg

SuperTails.png

300px-TailsArchiebySenSilv.png

369px-Tails_35.png

miles-tails-prower-coloring-page.gif

Asking this would be colored if picked. :lol2:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

my vote is for #7 since it would be the easyest to turn into a decal ..lol

keeping in mind i can only do one color at a time decals. i cant do full printed decals (yet atelast)

i could do the others. how ever it would be a lot more work and it woulb just an out line ...

but even still outlines can have a lot of details like this

http://skdecals.ca/store/index.php?main_pa...products_id=139

Not to be an asshat or anything but I wouldn't put a tails decal on your ride.... I mean it looks mean as hell and then you look at the window and see a cute tails decal... your like damn that chick has a badass ride... then you drive closer and realize a dude is driving the car and you get the wtf/must be ghey? look... just my honest opinion.

With that being said... I know your prolly going to do anyways so, go with the less "girly" one... #6

Tails has always been a mascot of mine. I have a Tails plushie that stays on the car for every show I go to, and everytime he's on my car, I nab a trophy, so he's doing something right for me, haha. All my local friends know how Tails is a mascot of mine, so it wouldn't be a surprise for them. :D

my vote is for #7 since it would be the easyest to turn into a decal ..lol

keeping in mind i can only do one color at a time decals. i cant do full printed decals (yet atelast)

i could do the others. how ever it would be a lot more work and it woulb just an out line ...

but even still outlines can have a lot of details like this

http://skdecals.ca/store/index.php?main_pa...products_id=139

Hmmm...

I did want a full color vinyl, but I can wait until you're capable of doing full color ones.

I'd like to see an outline, even if I don't use it for the car, it'll still see use somewhere. :D

• 2 weeks later...