Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Phenoms Photoshop Projects

Phenom

So I am taking a class this year in school learning about photoshop and I feel we have done enough projects so far to post a topic to show my "progression". I know there are a few gurus of PS in here, so share ur logic with me and also comment and tell me which you like or dislike. I wont be offended :cheers:

breakingapart.jpg?t=1287697690

DarkFaces.jpg?t=1287697690

montage.jpg?t=1287697690

MaskingFur.jpg?t=1287697690

MorphingCreaturescopy.jpg?t=1287697690

reachingoutofbounds.jpg?t=1287697690

SquareFruitcopy.jpg?t=1287697690

Flyingoutofbounds.jpg?t=1287697690

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

Those are looking pretty good, some need a little more blending work but you're on a good path with this. This is all more towards Joe and Ghosts end of the Photoshop spectrum with "Photomanipulation".

I work at the other end where I create stuff solely from scratch with PS for web work but I also dab in a bit of Photomanip, splash graphics, etc...

ok cool thanks! yeah this is my first year working with PS and i am amazed at how much crap you can do with it!

• Founders

ok cool thanks! yeah this is my first year working with PS and i am amazed at how much crap you can do with it!

Yea I've been working with PS now for about 6 years and I've maybe scraped about 40% of what it can do :cheers:

WTF :cheers: why have you been asking me to make you sigs? :lol2: you have the skills to make your own. Thats some good stuff there!!! :blink: I see some small stuff but otherwise great work!! :huh:

Haha thanks everyone. ill add more as I do them, but sorry 60DegreeVVT, Im not taking any requests, this is simply the projects that I get done in my class.

I forget what one I have but it came with like 12 or more programs. but i only use 3 of them lol

• 1 month later...

Nice, I miss working with photoshop. I used to do a lot with PS and Flash/Flex, but not recently. I have CS4 but was kinda mad at how quickly CS5 came out thereafter. Oh well, can't complain about the free upgrade I got from CS3 (yay for being a student lol!)

I'll be back to dabbling in Photoshop and Illustrater next semester, finally.

Keep up the good work and have fun =).

• 1 month later...

cool. why didnt you use the controversial logo? :P

Pic or STFU... only because IDK WTF ur talkin about.... :lol2:

And AWESOME work Adam!!! :cheers:

That looks SWEET! :lol2:

Thanks Mark

And Pete, idk wat hes talking about either...but i just go along with it. its way easier hahahahah :cheers:

Just FYI, the glow look is outdated :cheers: jk.

:lol2: thanks for the kind words hahahahaha

EDIT: 500th POST!!!!!!!!

Pic or STFU... only because IDK WTF ur talkin about.... :lol2:

shouldnt have gone to Mex and you would have known. :P

And Pete, idk wat hes talking about either...but i just go along with it. its way easier hahahahah :lol2:

:rofl: