Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

FS: Two 12" subs

• Founders

I need to get rid of these and figured I'd also give an example on how to sell stuff here. I have 2 12" subs for sale, one is a Punch and the other is an Infinity. I am practically giving these away all I am asking is $20 each plus shipping. They are each in working order, I bought them a while back and they have just been sitting in my house collecting dust because I ran out of money to put them in my car. I am kinda flexible on the price, PM me for details on that!

Price: $20 each

Shipping: Buyer pays, pickup is also available.

sub1u.jpg

sub2m.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Any idea on what shipping would be to 05038? Kind of interested in the Punch if you have specs.

Shipping would be my guess round $20 or more, I'll have to check it at the post office to be sure. I'll put up some specs in a bit...

oh crap edit, I couldn't find anything about it online and I bought it out of box so no box. What do you want to know I'll try and answer the best I can.

plus here is another pic

sub3g.jpg

• Founders

I want to say 800watts but I'm not certain I'll ask around and see if I get a definite answer, if I don't I'll knock $10 off the price for ya.

I want to say 800watts but I'm not certain I'll ask around and see if I get a definite answer, if I don't I'll knock $10 off the price for ya.

:cheers: Okay, sounds good. Just lemme know what you want (assuming Paypal is an acceptable payment) and I'll shoot you the funds as soon as I can. :lol2:

• Founders

Alright found out, figured didn't have to look further than my best friend lol. He told me it should be around 250 watts and a max of 500. I would say I was a bit off :cheers: but thats what lack of sleep will do to you.

Anywho I'll check shipping prices tomorrow hopefully, I have a busy day so I might not get back to you till thursday. I'll keep you in the loop no matter what happens :lol2:

Alright found out, figured didn't have to look further than my best friend lol. He told me it should be around 250 watts and a max of 500. I would say I was a bit off :cheers: but thats what lack of sleep will do to you.

Anywho I'll check shipping prices tomorrow hopefully, I have a busy day so I might not get back to you till thursday. I'll keep you in the loop no matter what happens :lol2:

Take your time, I'm in absolutely NO rush. :lol2:

• Founders

alright sorry haven't had much time to do anything as of lately, let alone go to post office. I might actually wait a bit longer because I have another thing I have to ship out once another package comes in. Might be another week if you can wait?

• Founders

Its a sticker peeled off bad lol.

What do you mean by DVC or SVC? I'm not too much into audio

Here's what it is:

Infinity Kappa 124.7W - Car subwoofer driver - 350 Watt - 12"

Its a sticker peeled off bad lol.

What do you mean by DVC or SVC? I'm not too much into audio

Here's what it is:

Infinity Kappa 124.7W - Car subwoofer driver - 350 Watt - 12"

SVC= single voice coil

DVC= dual voice coil

DVC2= dual 2 ohm voice coils

DVC4= dual 4 ohm voice coils.

you will either have 1 set of terminals or you will have 2.

I will see if I can find some more info...

Thanks

Keith

Hmm that is interesting...

out of curiosity that that i need any more subs!!!! how much would shipping be to 97220?

Thanks

Keith

• Founders

Alright, I'll let you know on the shipping hopefully next week. Gonna be doing some major post office runs so hopefully can get these estimates all at once.

alright sorry haven't had much time to do anything as of lately, let alone go to post office. I might actually wait a bit longer because I have another thing I have to ship out once another package comes in. Might be another week if you can wait?

Hey man, sorry, I've been bouncing all over the place and haven't had much of an opportunity to post anything. Another week is fine with me, like I said, take your time. I'm in no rush right now.

' date='Jan 26 2010, 12:41 PM' post='5745']

It's a pain with the stock monsoon. I can't run subs off of the monsoon amp at all.

Not really, you splice into the lines going INTO the amp for the rear speakers, run a seperate line off them before the amp, and this gives you your audio output without being amped so you can avoid double amping your sub :lol2:

• 5 weeks later...