Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Florida Meet Interest Thread

Ringo64

• Founders

Well couple of people on another Pontiac board (coughG6Pcough) and I are discussing opportunities for a Florida meet this weekend in Tampa for Gasparilla. I personally am 50/50 on going because of my school schedule and whatnot but I am also into getting a full Pontiac Florida meet going sometime in the next couple months. This thread is to discuss possibilities on dates, locations, who is going, etc...

Dates would vary but I'd like to have a meet for Pontiac Tribute day on June 1st, 2010 (I know this is a weekday but its Pontiac Tribute Day c'mon). Tampa or Orlando are great central locations, I prefer Tampa but we'll take a vote on location of course.

Lets get this going and see who is interested!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founders

Any updates on the meets

I'm trying to get back to Tampa within this month, I will be there the last weekend of the month but for a family thing so dunno if I'd be able to meet up with a some people but I'll try. As well I'll be trying to get there and Gainesville before an April time period so if I'll keep everyone updated on my traveling and see if we can't get a mini-meet together!

I'm trying to get back to Tampa within this month, I will be there the last weekend of the month but for a family thing so dunno if I'd be able to meet up with a some people but I'll try. As well I'll be trying to get there and Gainesville before an April time period so if I'll keep everyone updated on my traveling and see if we can't get a mini-meet together!

Sounds good i've been extremely busy between work and school to really do anything but is the June meet still going to happen?

• Founders

Sounds good i've been extremely busy between work and school to really do anything but is the June meet still going to happen?

Hopefully its still going to happen! We'll hammer out exact details of it in May or so.

• 4 weeks later...

Another Floridian checking in. There are a few airshows coming up that I will be going to if anyone else is interested. First the VAC Airshow in Titusville on March 12th (Friday) and the MacDill AirFest in Tampa on March 20th (Saturday). ;) I LUV BACON!!!

• Founders

Another Floridian checking in. There are a few airshows coming up that I will be going to if anyone else is interested. First the VAC Airshow in Titusville on March 12th (Friday) and the MacDill AirFest in Tampa on March 20th (Saturday). ;) I LUV BACON!!!

Hey Jim!!!! Sorry kinda late in this but 12th I'll be stuck down here with tests and the 20th I'll be in Gainseville for my best friends 21st birthday but on the weekend of May 9th I'll be in Tampa for the Tom Petty concert. Thing is I don't know yet if I'm driving the 6er or if a friend is driving so I'll keep in touch. Maybe be able to do something that Friday or Saturday cause the concert is on the Sunday, let me know if you can make it along with anyone else!

• 1 month later...
  • Founders

Seeing as summer is closing in and my schedule is hopefully freeing up who wants to get a meet going?

Post dates your free in May and we'll see when we can get everybody together!!

I'm free for whenever as of now except for the 7th-9th (Unless you guys want to meet Friday night in Tampa lol), dunno how long its going to stay that way because my employment status will hopefully be changing but weekends I'll hopefully still be 100% available.

• Founders

:) so that gives us some freedom!

I was thinking about meeting in Orlando at Universal or in Tampa. Universal will offer more things to do but Tampa would offer a more central location I'm sure for everybody as well as better meeting spots to get pics, talk, etc...

What you guys think?

Tampa sounds good ti me. I'm sure there's parks and tuff we can meet at to do a show type dealy. Then from there we can figure out what else to do

Tampa sounds good to me too but it would be fun to go to Universal, there is a weekly classic/American car show hosted by the dairy queen in Wesley Chapel that happens either every Monday or Wednesday there is some nice cars that show up

• 1 month later...
  • Founders

I know Naples is a long way for most of you and this kinda is short notice but next saturday (June 5th) myself and some other people are getting together for Pontiac Tribute Day. We're probably gonna hit up Applebees, the Ale House or Steak N Shake (one of them) then go to a cruise in. Let me know if you guys are in.

i dont know if this is someone on here or on g6p.com, buty at ~630pm tonite i saw a grey g6 coupe with hid fogs and heads and i also saw a a pillar gauge pod.

EDIT: it was at macmullen booth and 580

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.