Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

You will all be happy to know.......

....that you all can officially say adios to the Evo wing, and hola to my new R/T Dodge Charger wing. :dancingpontiac: I just got it through UPS about 25min ago now and I love it already. In less then 3 weeks from now it will be on and painted. My friend Jeff is going to be working on it, hes going to patch the holes from my stock/Evo wings and add this new one, I also told him to go ahead and shave the trunk lock since he has to repaint it anyways. I cant wait. :lol2:

023-1.jpg

024-2.jpg

019-1.jpg

021-2.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

It will be better! Don't know how well it will flow but at least the Evo eye sore is gone lol.

You're painting it red right!?!?!?!?

and oh god those holes from the Evo look horrible :dancingpontiac:

It will be better! Don't know how well it will flow but at least the Evo eye sore is gone lol.

You're painting it red right!?!?!?!?

and oh god those holes from the Evo look horrible :dancingpontiac:

U mean the holes from the STOCK spoiler?? Ya those are really bad, but will all be fixed very soon. And the Charger wing actually looks really good, I seen a GA with it on cardomain. Thats what made me get it. :lol2:

Oh, thank god! I saw you put it ontop of black one and I was Nooooo girlfriend, don't put it on top of the black one, remove the black on and then put it on!

After I read it again I understood that the black one is gone and the charger spoiler will be the only thing back there!

Well done, me likey!

Oh, thank god! I saw you put it ontop of black one and I was Nooooo girlfriend, don't put it on top of the black one, remove the black on and then put it on!

After I read it again I understood that the black one is gone and the charger spoiler will be the only thing back there!

Well done, me likey!

Ohhhh hellz to f*ck NO, lol. The charger is goin on and the Evo is gone. :dancingpontiac:

This is the GA that got me wanting the charger wing. I looks relly good and actually flows very well. :lol2:

CHARGERWING.jpg

Looks better than the Evo wing!

Well of course.

' date='Jul 28 2010, 10:06 PM' post='34230']

Nifty! Interested in teh final outcome.

Well im sure it will be very similar to the one on the blue car, but Id like to see it on my GT in red also. haha

just make sure to throw the old one into an incinerator to make sure no one else tries mounting that on any sort of other vehicle.

Note to the dude with the SEGA Blue GA.....Lose the SEGA!

AND the fart canons!

@ Steph... good job getting rid of the eyesore! :lol2:

just make sure to throw the old one into an incinerator to make sure no one else tries mounting that on any sort of other vehicle.

I planned on throwing it away, but Autobot wants it. lol

holy crap that evo wing is ugly, the charger one looks way better

uuuuuuummmmm, ya DUH. lol

AND the fart canons!

@ Steph... good job getting rid of the eyesore! :dancingpontiac:

Thanx.

Cool Steph cant wait to see it painted and on the ride

Thanx, I cant wait either. :agreed: