Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

One of the last 'Birds in FL!

IT is a great pleasure to be a "newbie" on this site as I am a long-time Pontiac enthusiast!  
My first ownership began back in 1976 when as a High School Senior, I purchased a '64 LeMans from my neighbors.  Not a GTO by any means (flat 6, standard brakes), it still started me on my Pontiac journey- which included:
1984 T-1000,  1986 Sunbird,  1988 Firebird (V6),   1996 Grand Prix GT,  2004 GTO (my buddy Mike and I were early adopters of the Monaro/GTO and Pontiac Performance Magazine actually did a photo story on us called "Blood Brothers" as we lived several houses apart), 

current ride:  2002 Firebird.  Sunset Orange Metallic.   Apparently, it was one of the last couple of hundred produced and I thoroughly enjoy it!  Although I drive a german performance sedan during the work week, I intend to keep my 'Bird for a long long long time!  I never had a car with T-tops before this one and I love opening it up and cruising alongside the beach on FL A-1-A, going to the local "Cars & Coffee" once a month.

fireB.jpg

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

:welcomeFP:

Quite an awesome list of Pontiacs you've had there and a great lookin' Bird!

Judging by the mention of the A1A, you're on that other coast of Florida. Good to see some more FL members!

Thanks!  I should mention too that my dad had his share of Pontiacs back in the day (although he was definitely more of a Buick guy)- he had a '60 Catalina, a '70 LeMans (which was commandeered by my brother as it had that nice 5.7 L V8), and an '02 G6.  

At any rate, I've always dug PMV more than any other division; I still have a good number of original brochures from the dealerships.

-Scottie

• Like 1