Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Roof Spoiler Opinions

What do you guys think of this spoiler:

CLICK HERE

and do you think i should have it in black (the back end of my car is now gray/black due to black out tail lights) or color match. bear in mind i will be getting 5% tint very soon so the back end will be even more blacker, so currently i am leaning towards black, but im just asking for opinions. thanks.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

I'd color match it because its supposed to be part of your car, not window :D

I like the roof spoiler but I don't know if I'd get it personally.

i say get it. its only a little enhancement, and not a HUGE wing to be noticed before the car.

I say color match it cuz like someone said its supposed to be an edition to the car. IMO if you paint it black it wont really be there so to speak. So what would be the point of getting it..... to hide it, might as well not get it then. So after all theat I say paint it the same color as the car. I dont think it will stand out too much.

This could be pretty functional as well. I haven't seen it perform in a wind tunnel but I'd guess this would keep your rear window (and maybe even your bumper and trunk) a little cleaner by deflecting the wind therein preventing dirt and whatnot from attaching itself when on the highway.

Oh ya, I say color match it.

This could be pretty functional as well. I haven't seen it perform in a wind tunnel but I'd guess this would keep your rear window (and maybe even your bumper and trunk) a little cleaner by deflecting the wind therein preventing dirt and whatnot from attaching itself when on the highway.

Oh ya, I say color match it.

I can say from personal use on my own car that it in fact doesn't, the back gets very dirty.

An example...

33156580158_large.jpg