Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2016 East Coast Drag Times Reunion; PICTURES

OK let me try this again. Something screwy going on for sure.

Anyhow we have been off line do to Matthew, so we dealt with the aftermath and stayed the course. No way I was going to miss Old Man Holidays induction into the hall of Fame.

We had a blast, so how about some pictures ?

http://s412.photobucket.com/user/SPRINT-6/slideshow/2016 EAST COAST DRAG TIMES HALL of FAME SHOW 

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 2 weeks later...

Attending this years event was mainly to be part of and support our good friends induction.

The car show was, as is always filled with amazing machines of all types. The class breakdown has always been a 1 winner per class.

Albeit always a skewed breakdown as are most shows anymore with several Chebby, Furd and Mopoor classes. 

With us B.O.P. owners always left out to hang.

I will say this show at least separated Buick, Old's and Pontiac's but that's about it. Each class was a winner take all. No 1st, 2nd &/or 3rd.

A basic Best winner of each class. When we walked over to the awards they blew through the classes fairly quickly and the Best Pontiac was awarded this truly deserving freshly restored 1956 SAFARI 2DR wagon, and what a car! I took many pictures of this fine machine.

56.jpg

Well fast forward to today after a visit the PO box I grab up the mail and among the stack is a box, well I get it home and open it up. I was truly thrown back when I saw this letter and accompanying plaque/AWARD!  I was and still am honestly honored for such an award based on so many far more worthy competitors. 

All I can say is WOW and THANK YOU this one will be placed high on the wall of honors.   

2016%20ECDTHF%20BEST%20OF%20SHOW%201.jpg

2016%20ECDTHF%20BEST%20OF%20SHOW%202.jpg

• Like 1