Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Silly turbo neon owners...

Alright...so I'm at a meet up with the new club I'm associated with (Team631 isn't exactly respectful towards what I drive, and the club is going in a direction that doesn't fit my GA) New Image Inc. Now, two weeks ago, one of my friends sent me an invite on FB, for a group called "I Hate SRT-4's". I really do hate these turbo skittles, for two reasons:

1) They are medicore turbo cars

2) The owners of these angry skittles, and 100% egotistical douchebags

Now, I made a post on the FB group. DURDUR, whatever. But apparently, a local SRT fag saw my post, and got all butthurt.

Fast forward to tonight. I meet up with NII, but I rolled by an SRT-4 meet. Whatever. After getting there, and having all five of us there, some guys from the Neon group come over. Didn't know what they wanted at first...they were just kinda looking at our cars and laughing...

[NOTE, these are our cars:

2005 Scion xA

2004 Saturn Ion Coupe

2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT

2007 Ford Mustang V6 LX

2008 Nissan Sentra SE-R]

This guido looking fat dude, points me out, saying I'm on an FB group called "I Hate SRT-4's" then goes to say, "My shit beats Evos, STis, Why don't you race me with your Pontiac??? I got $200 cash! Race me!"

Then his buddies start chiming in, blah blah blah, I have a fast turbo Neon and I'm angry. Rah.

I'm really annoyed now, I reply "You're not worth my time, or gas money. So go ahead, go street race and get in trouble, lose your license, fuck up your life, I want nothing to do with that,"

Now they're all mad because I won't illegally partake in street racing. They eventually walk away, talking shit about all our cars, and how their shit apparently doesn not somehow stink.

SOOOO, we simply called the local 5-0, and put in a noise complaint, these cars are doing burnouts everywhere, and harassment issues.

We leave, and five minutes later, four Shieriff squad cars roll in and issue tickets and violations galore.

Then, we move to another calm spot, and finally talked club buisness, and enjoyed the rest of the night.

Cliffnotes: SRT-4 owners get butthurt over FB page, bother me and my friends, and get nice and personal with the Suffolk Shieriff department.

*EDIT*

Here's the post I made on the FB page:

"lol

Turbo Neon.

There's as many douchebags with these where I live as there are mismatched Civics."

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish to god i would have taken video of this skittle owner at the last sonic meet i went to...

God was he ever funny, and exactly how you described them chris. Big egotistical douchebags.

He was talking up his car like it was gods gift to earth. God it was funny how he was talking how he smoked vettes, STI's, BMW's, even redline's and SS's. Anyway, after him telling pretty much his life story one of the guys with a VR4 stepped up and asked him to race.

We then went to the local "in the hood" track and they ran. God was it ever funny to see that VR4 get off the line and jump at least three car lengths before the stupid neon got out of first. I think by 4th gear the neon started to catch back up... But by then it was over.

I think we all know the moral of this story.

Oh the lulz.... I have a nice pictar of a local Skittle you're gonna love.... let me upload.

This Skittle gives new meaning to... "taste the rainbow"

1274879787.jpg

1274879778.jpg

Wasnt able to get a good frontend pic, but his hood is yellow and his front bumper is green... :bacon:

ahahah hoooly hell. It's insane to think some retard took the time to do that.

It's a Harliquin Neon! :bacon: VW would not approve.

4114012230_60b2cd324e.jpg

And even so, it still looks bad. :lol2:

' date='May 26 2010, 12:58 AM' post='26859']

Alright...so I'm at a meet up with the new club I'm associated with (Team631 isn't exactly respectful towards what I drive, and the club is going in a direction that doesn't fit my GA) New Image Inc. Now, two weeks ago, one of my friends sent me an invite on FB, for a group called "I Hate SRT-4's". I really do hate these turbo skittles, for two reasons:

1) They are medicore turbo cars

2) The owners of these angry skittles, and 100% egotistical douchebags

Now, I made a post on the FB group. DURDUR, whatever. But apparently, a local SRT fag saw my post, and got all butthurt.

Fast forward to tonight. I meet up with NII, but I rolled by an SRT-4 meet. Whatever. After getting there, and having all five of us there, some guys from the Neon group come over. Didn't know what they wanted at first...they were just kinda looking at our cars and laughing...

[NOTE, these are our cars:

2005 Scion xA

2004 Saturn Ion Coupe

2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT

2007 Ford Mustang V6 LX

2008 Nissan Sentra SE-R]

This guido looking fat dude, points me out, saying I'm on an FB group called "I Hate SRT-4's" then goes to say, "My shit beats Evos, STis, Why don't you race me with your Pontiac??? I got $200 cash! Race me!"

Then his buddies start chiming in, blah blah blah, I have a fast turbo Neon and I'm angry. Rah.

I'm really annoyed now, I reply "You're not worth my time, or gas money. So go ahead, go street race and get in trouble, lose your license, FORD up your life, I want nothing to do with that,"

Now they're all mad because I won't illegally partake in street racing. They eventually walk away, talking shit about all our cars, and how their shit apparently doesn not somehow stink.

SOOOO, we simply called the local 5-0, and put in a noise complaint, these cars are doing burnouts everywhere, and harassment issues.

We leave, and five minutes later, four Shieriff squad cars roll in and issue tickets and violations galore.

Then, we move to another calm spot, and finally talked club buisness, and enjoyed the rest of the night.

Cliffnotes: SRT-4 owners get butthurt over FB page, bother me and my friends, and get nice and personal with the Suffolk Shieriff department.

*EDIT*

Here's the post I made on the FB page:

"lol

Turbo Neon.

There's as many douchebags with these where I live as there are mismatched Civics."

ohh man.. i would love to see a neon take out an evo or a STi

ide probably have to pee in my pants laughing

most excellent job on the making use of the 5-0 though!

we have quite a few around here.. but not even guys lame enough to have a SRT-4 just stock neons with shopping cart handles and underglow

Yeah. Thing is, nobody associates with the SRT fags. Everyone else gets along fine. When I still frequented Team631, SRT guys would drive by talking shit, and wanting to just race.

Their reputation on Long Island is terrible, and they know it.

no doubt..

i never see them at race tracks.. only on the highway race track..

luckily our new "street racing" laws have helped a SMALL amount with some of these douche bags

being 50+ KM/H over the speed limit or spinning your tires being a douche on public roads can automatically get you charged for "stunting" which is a max 10,000 dollar fine and automatic suspension of your licence for 7 days and car automatically impounded for 7 days

TAKE THAT RICE!!

no doubt..

i never see them at race tracks.. only on the highway race track..

luckily our new "street racing" laws have helped a SMALL amount with some of these douche bags

being 50+ KM/H over the speed limit or spinning your tires being a douche on public roads can automatically get you charged for "stunting" which is a max 10,000 dollar fine and automatic suspension of your licence for 7 days and car automatically impounded for 7 days

TAKE THAT RICE!!

Wow, that would suck if you got caught.

thats 31 MPH over the speed limit for my non metric neighbors! :bacon:

haha yeah it is pretty hefty.. BUT

what else is left to do but to go to the extreme?

its trashy people like those Super Ridiculous Teamrice Neon drivers that ruin it for the rest of us!

not that i am one for speeding (insurance is enough without any faults) but i am guilty of laying some rubber on the odd not as populated road when just messing around