Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1BADG6GT's GOAT...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Avg miles per year on a car is 12k+ a year in usa.

Plus its an LSx and it beautiful shape might I add. DO IT!!!!!! Car is stunning.

Yeah, great looking car, so what, 63k, that's less than what could be on it, and really, for the price, it's a steal, dude must be pretty desperate, I'd recommend taking it to a mehcanic and spend the money to have it all checked out.

not a bad looking car but too many miles for my taste.

GTO029.jpg

Stunning color... love the boomerang delete! I don't know about that salvage title though... I wonder what kind of damage it had.

"VERY RARE CORVETTE ENGINE" <--- :blink:

"The car has never been modified" I don't know about that statement, looks like it's got a lot modified on it, intake, spoiler delete, rims, Holden emblems... and weren't the taillights on the 05 black? *EDIT* that back bumper is also not stock.

Not only that, but this isn't a HSV (Holden Special Vehicle) it also doesn't have 450hp (unless modified) and it's won't do 0-60 in 3.9, the actual numbers are 400hp and 0-60 in 4.6... seller doesn't know what they are talking about.

• Founders

Price is good and miles are about average like Sam said but few things I'd look out for is YES this car has been modded before no matter what the guy is saying 450hp is not stock, its 400hp stock. Plus the spoiler delete, holden badges and of course the intake. Number one thing I am personally looking for in a GTO is it not to be modded because most people will beat the shit out of these cars when they are, of course they can too when they are stock but chances are greater when they are modded. Plus you'll want to do the modding yourself I'm sure :blink: My main worry is some kid who has rich parents or whatever had this bought for him and didn't know what he was doing and f-ed it up.

If you want to get this is I'd be careful and check it very thoroughly!

Price is good and miles are about average like Sam said but few things I'd look out for is YES this car has been modded before no matter what the guy is saying 450hp is not stock, its 400hp stock. Plus the spoiler delete, holden badges and of course the intake.

Is there an echo in here? :blink:

' date='May 21 2010, 05:24 PM' post='26289']

I swear I've seen this goat before, the more I look at it.

G6P? :(

it looks nice. let us know what you decide.

"VERY SUPER FAST"

LOL amazing use of descriptive words. i can do better than that and im in the 11th grade