Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Killiger's Redline Sky

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Well so far, from what I have found there's no performance for the trans...someone last night from Werks Performance finally has a trans tune......the G6 has had one for a while LOL. But guys are running 380RWHP no problem even though it's for only 300RWHP. It's a hit or miss really. Honestly I can do everything except for the turbo and I would be in the range...just a tune alone is 85RWHP. So right now, it's kind of set back.

Personally, I'd ditch the turbo altogether and go for the LSx conversion plan. Now that would be a killer sleeper!!!!. No replacement for displacement....especially with LS9 or LSA motor!!!!!

http://www.performanceautowerks.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=185

Finally took the plastic cover off the engine...soo much better. Found some nuts in between the engine cover and the heat shield, so the real question is, has Jim or Joe been the Texas lately? :lol2: Also did more inspecting of the car and the lower grill next to the fog light has a air dam for the brakes....I find that awesome.....so I may try to configure something where one of the dams goes to the turbo, while keeping on the brakes, to keep it all cooler.

post-19-0-45333800-1413732882_thumb.jpg

post-19-0-98130400-1413732895_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Yes stock housings and sippy cups.....ok so that little cream colored thing on the head lights is for adjusting the headlights. the only function it has is to guide your screw driver to the adjuster

post-19-0-34421100-1415502506_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...