Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Forum Reorganization

• Founders

As we continue to move into the future some of our categories and organization of the forum need to change and grow with us :) . Today, we moved some categories around to expose more areas of the forum and to organize in a manner that lets new and veteran members find them and post more easily. Some sections of the forum have had their topics moved and combined with another as the categories weren't really too different and could fit in others. Overall there were some rather large changes in how things are positioned on the forum BUT we assure you no topics were deleted or altered, everything is the same as you left it ;)

If you have any feedback on the reorganization of categories, please let us know!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:nuts: I just use the view new content at the top right :P

what this ^^^ Pontiac fan said!

• Founders

:nuts: I just use the view new content at the top right :P

Well... :P

Most of the time so do I. I usually use the forum index when I'm looking to post a new topic or searching for something. Reasons why both are there ;)

• Founders

I'm mobile right now, so I can't tell :lol:

Should be reflected across the board in our Mobile skin and Tapatalk as well.