Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Official Sig Request Thread

Jedi3

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

' date='Mar 13 2010, 07:09 PM' post='17057']

*pokes thread*

has little patience. whoops, wrong thread. :)

Roadwarrior you did not have much to work with so I used a GM ad photo and came up with this. I changed there photo to a black & white and then played with the contrast to make it more bold. When you get some better quality pics I do another one for you. (if you want) Im still rather pleased with how it came out. I think it fits your user name rather well, its kinda ominous looking.

Roadwarriorsig1.png

As always PLEASE save to your own photobucket accout.

thanks Chaos and while I have you what color do you want the fox this time? I think purple is too girly for a guy. let me know soon cuz your next. :)

Your pic was not long enouff so I had to make the whole right side. :) I played with the color, sharpened the image and did some other stuff. Your little guy is thinking of you and may be having evil thoughts. lol.

ChaosweaveRsignew.gif

Thanks Jedi sorry the pics i had were crap I haven't had time to really take any good pics but i don't see me needing a new sig anytime soon with this one it looks awesome.

Your pic was not long enouff so I had to make the whole right side. :lol2: I played with the color, sharpened the image and did some other stuff. Your little guy is thinking of you and may be having evil thoughts. lol.

ChaosweaveRsignew.gif

We have a winnar. Thanks, Joe. I'll get some of the dimension requirements for FTV6 for sigs, but it can't be animated.

Aha, here we go:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 150 pixels or 58.6 KB (whichever is smaller).

Don't include the fox for this one, but have my SN, and the make and model of the car, like Roadwarrior's is.

[ChaosweaveR]

2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT Sedan

Thanks in advance!

' date='Mar 14 2010, 03:41 PM' post='17150']

We have a winnar. Thanks, Joe. I'll get some of the dimension requirements for FTV6 for sigs, but it can't be animated.

Aha, here we go:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 150 pixels or 58.6 KB (whichever is smaller).

Don't include the fox for this one, but have my SN, and the make and model of the car, like Roadwarrior's is.

[ChaosweaveR]

2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT Sedan

Thanks in advance!

:D

ChaosweaveRsignew2.jpg

Also some of you have said joking and some serious that I should charge for doing this stuff and I have said it myself jokingly. I just want you all to know I do this cuz I love doing it and you all appreciate it alot. I will NEVER charge you all for this service!!! But I do need mod money so if any of you ever want to donate to my mod money fund please feel free to do so I wont say no. But I dont want anyone to feel like they have to or feel badly that they cant I will still hook you up.

I just wanted to get this out there and clear up any joking around. :agreed:

:agreed:

00grandam15sig.png

Also some of you have said joking and some serious that I should charge for doing this stuff and I have said it myself jokingly. I just want you all to know I do this cuz I love doing it and you all appreciate it alot. I will NEVER charge you all for this service!!! But I do need mod money so if any of you ever want to donate to my mod money fund please feel free to do so I wont say no. But I dont want anyone to feel like they have to or feel badly that they cant I will still hook you up.

I just wanted to get this out there and clear up any joking around. :D

:bacon: uh huh...what about me??? :rofl:

I'll charge you double and then put it on sale for 10% off right after. :D