Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Zaino's is good stuff but I have used Mothers for a long time and now have been using some of the Meguiars gold. But Zaino has a great rep.

• 2 weeks later...

I've used Mother's Mag and Chrome Polish for chrome and brushed aluminuim since the 70s. I love it. I used Meguiar's clay bar and wax system, especially the Quik Wax and Quik Detailer. I have not heard of Zaino until now. Surf City Garage products are starting to gain popularity now thanks to lots of infomericials like Two Guys Garage.

I have not heard of Zaino until now.

If memory servies me right Zaino is a prouduct thats been around for many many years and high priced stuff. I think you can only order it and its not on store shelfs cuz of the priceing of it.

• Founders

If memory servies me right Zaino is a prouduct thats been around for many many years and high priced stuff. I think you can only order it and its not on store shelfs cuz of the priceing of it.

Probably why I haven't heard of it :bowdown:

Zaino is awesome, on the same level as Adams Products (which I like better). But here's the thing with these high priced products; YOU WILL NOT WANT TO VO BACK TO THE CHEAP STUFF EVER AGAIN.

I used Adams Wash and wax once before a car show and I have never again seen my car in the same quality as that day. The best stuff about Adams products though, is that all of them smell great! Haha it's fun to use them and easy too, they also have a 110% Guarantee. They are huge here is Cali, a lot of people I know with high dollar cars use Adams.

Hope this helps, sorry if I didn't touch on Zaino much, I don't have experience with them, I do know they are on the same level though.

The best stuff about Adams products though, is that all of them smell great!

yea Zaino wax smells like bananas and you just kinda smear it on. the better stuff always smells great but the Zaino stuff is alot of work to get off. Im of the school if its easy to take off its crap. lol

I didn't even read this whole thread. Didn't need to. Answer is...

ADAMS, motherruckaaaaaaa!