Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Chaos + Optima Turbo = ?

2011-kia-optima-sx.jpg

For those who see my FB, you already know of my fondness of this particular Kia model. Joe hates it with a passion, and a few of you others dismiss it simply because of the badge by it's grille. I've been on Kia's site pricing out Optimas, and they're around the price I want to spend. I'm used to not having a whole lot of fancy options, so if I get a bare bones SX Turbo, they're priced at $26,690. That's almost $10K less than the Buick Regals I've been looking at, and these have more aftermarket support, and AWD.

Now, My issue is credit. I've been keeping up with the GA's payments again, but I'm waiting until I can qualify for a credit card again to boost my credit score. Basically, spend $50 or $60 and pay it off in a week or two. Never rack up to it's limit and pay early.

And of course, I still owe $3K on the GA. Gay.

Haters gonna hate, but GM may not be seeing my money if the Regal stays too pricey and doesn't offer AWD. And to be quite honest, I could care less the Optima IS a Kia. It has what I want, priced right, and is goddamned good looking.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hope this doesn't stand for "God Damn it" lol jk

2011_Kia_Optima_2.0T_turbo_engine_images.jpg

Looks like an Accord & IS350 had a baby.

Optima_rear_quarter_high.jpg

Optima_IT2.jpg

So it's basically a poor man's fwd EvoX, I can dig that, ex for no man trans option.....kinda kills it for me.