Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Custom Grand AM GT $9000 OBO

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I will give this guy credit...it is a complete AED kitted GA. Very, very hard to find. But factor in the high mileage, and the fact that GA's are NOT desirable and lame resale value, it is nowhere worth that price.

Not to mention, he's exaggerating a lot of what has been done. And what kills me, all that body work...and stock Chrometech wheels? Fuck that noise. And lol, he used the ugly mickey mouse mirrors that came on newer models. :lol2: those lasted a month after I bought my GA.

This guy can go scratch his ass for that price.

5th gens cant really pull off the AED kit. its just to wide of a car. if he got the RK Sport side skirts and door panels it look alot better. but no where near $9000. $4000-$5000 at max

Wait a minute...we're talking about AED too much! Oh no!

Len is gonna sue Forever Pontiac too!

Well...after he'll do a couple lines of coke, just to get his juices flowing for an idiotic rant of course. B)

This posting has been flagged for removal

(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

Looks like someone got FLAGGED for redonkulous prices.... I didn't get to see the ride but it sound to me like he was pricing his shiit like if he was a stealership.... B)

This posting has been flagged for removal

(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

Looks like someone got FLAGGED for redonkulous prices.... I didn't get to see the ride but it sound to me like he was pricing his shiit like if he was a stealership.... B)

It was an idividual seller...but I see two things here...

1) Something to do with AED, since it is a fully AED kitted car, and so much controversy surrounds the now so called "company" that is AED now (The owner Len will go crazy if he sees anything AED related, and it doesn't profit him)

2) OR, the ad was either a total fake, or the car didn't belong to him.

But for the twisted history of AEDCentral...I'll sum it up like this. They started out with the GA when the 4th gen Grand Am went through a cycle change (96-98 model years) and for when the 5th gen was brand spanking new. They made kits and accessories, bit things got shady when Len took over. People sent him money, but either it took months and months for their parts to arrive, or they never came at all, but that's just the tip of the iceburg. I'll find some of AED's history later, or just troll on GrandAmGT.com yourself and serch for all AED things. Some wacky stuff.

• 3 weeks later...