Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

new rims..?

Featured Replies

was doing some searching & found this, and considering they're on a silver GA i really like these ones out of the others ive seen on my car... what ya think?

2crr71k.jpg

2lmba0y.jpg

any close up shots? i think they would be good. what size?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

w4nrd.jpg

they're 5x114.3

hey, they look pretty good. i think it will look nice. and i meant like what size do you want to get them in. 17"? 18"? 19"?

So I take it your not selling the Grand AM now lol?

Black rims are not my thing but they look ok.

Dear Amber,

I lvoe those rims and i think they will look beastly on your ga THAT you ARE keeping on my demand. =p

Love,

Emily

Ha, I used to chat with that guy on GAOC. He sold the GA for a Silverado, but the new owner kept crashing it. :rofl:

Too many spokes, but it's a black wheel, and it's hard to notice far away.

Always been a fan of Black and Chrome so I say go for it!!! :cheers:

  • Founders

His rims look like 17s, maybe get 18s might look a little better. They do look good though on a silver GA!

Dear Amber,

I lvoe those rims and i think they will look beastly on your ga THAT you ARE keeping on my demand. =p

Love,

Emily

hahah; about that.. my mom FREAKED on my dad about my car, so yes i am keeping it. :cheers:

& probably 17's. lol sorry ghost.

i like them! i dont want all black

Thumbs Up!!!

I think they are sweet!

Meh not really feeling them.

I would get them

planning on it; although we're ordering the ram air hood before new rims!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.