Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

March Madness

Featured Replies

  • Founders

Well it starts right now!!!!! Who you think is gonna win it all?

I got my money on Kansas but in reality I might say a Big East team because the percentages are the best :)

  • Author
  • Founders

I'm getting concerned about my bracket already in the first round, NOT GOOD!!! Notre Dame which was the only team I was concerned about before the games started is working their opponent. Then Villanova and BYU I thought were sure fire wins and Villanova is losing and BYU is barely holding on at the half!

WTF is going on!!!!

ughh...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

old dominion and notre dame is a boring ass game

  • Author
  • Founders

old dominion and notre dame is a boring ass game

We got the UF Vs. BYU game here and its honestly the worst called game EVER! My dad who is a Gator fan because of Billy Donavon went to his college (Providence College) and he finally ADMITTED that the Gators cheat!!!! There has been some fouls called that the nearest person was 5 feet away at the time of the foul and so many blocking fouls called that should be charging on UF. :):lol2::huh:

dominion to pull an upset wow turned into a good game

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
  • Founders

Championship game is on in 2 minutes!!!!! :bowdown:

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!

DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Basketball... ghey...

basketball-fail.JPG

hahhahaahahahhaah agreedd!

football is sooo much better =]

  • Author
  • Founders

hahhahaahahahhaah agreedd!

football is sooo much better =]

Pro basketball I'd have to agree with you guys, its so gay now a days. It was so much better when John Stockton and Karl Malone were in the league, now you can clearly tell the players play for money and don't care 1 bit about the game.

College Basketball is by far the best. The kids have so much passion and each game is exciting as the last! March Madness is my favorite time of the year, I think I actually prefer it over the Superbowl just for the reason that the kids are playing for the Championship and their team, not money.

I actually played basketball for like 12 years of my life, by far my favorite sport to play. I quit my Junior year of high school due to health issues and breaking my collar bone (playing tackle football with friends) but my coach always said to me I had a chance to go on to college, just too bad I had other shit going on in my life.

am I the only butler fan?!? I'm from Indy, and I've been watching butler play since I was like 8. I was majorly dissappointed when hayword's shot was like a half inch off at teh buzzer.

  • Author
  • Founders

am I the only butler fan?!? I'm from Indy, and I've been watching butler play since I was like 8. I was majorly dissappointed when hayword's shot was like a half inch off at teh buzzer.

If Coach K wasn't coaching then I would have be routing for Butler as well but I just have the out most respect for Coach K and wanted him to get another win.

I'm still not happy that duke won.....

  • 11 months later...
  • Author
  • Founders

:indian::woot::D

My favorite time of the year starts again!

Team Handball ftw

  • 2 years later...
  • Author
  • Founders

so how is everybody doing this year?



My bracket is getting killed in the West, got everything wrong except Gonzaga :lol:


  • Author
  • Founders

My little graduate school in Estero, Florida just beat #2 Georgetown!!!! GO FGCU EAGLES!!


Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.