Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Aww shiz... there here and i put them in...

This is what i did...

The first thing i hated was the orange markers so.....

DSCF9122.jpg

DSCF9123.jpg

DSCF9121.jpg

e453.gif

Notice a difference?

well they still burn orange so i am not going to get in trouble from the MAN

DSCF9130.jpg

DSCF9129.jpg

DSCF9128.jpg

DSCF9127.jpg

DSCF9126.jpg

DSCF9125.jpg

DSCF9124.jpg

The halos were originally attached to the parking lights but i un did that to move the halos to a switch i already had in the car. so i can run them independantly from the lights.

Also if you noticed i have 8K fogs now (the H11s from the old headlights) and now i have 8K in the projectors.

What do you think?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

' date='Feb 26 2010, 10:52 AM' post='13535']

Not bad at all. The G6 has the look for projectors, I approve.

FYI, you can use white bulbs in place of ambers, and it's still 100% legal. :(

I may have to change that. but for now i am going to leave those in.

i would rather have white but i dont want the incondecent "Yellow" light. i want a WHITE so i will have to find an LED

I know what you mean. But running LED's in the turn signals, you'll have to splice in load resistors so they don't blink fast. After that, you might as well go for some LED tails. The ones Mark has are tight. I like the design, I'd tint them and leave the white strip alone.

Looks great!!! :woot:

I the black ones are realy growing on me, the chrome ones not so much. :angry:

You should get some black or carbon fiber eyelids to cover up that bar on the top. :angry:

but all in all they look prefect on your car!!! :(

Looks great!!! :angry:

I the black ones are realy growing on me, the chrome ones not so much. :angry:

You should get some black or carbon fiber eyelids to cover up that bar on the top. :angry:

but all in all they look prefect on your car!!! :(

CF Eyelids?!?!?!

Jedi you are a master!

can you haz them made?

and thanks for the compliments. i am going to turtle wax to get a wash and wax so i can take some clean pictures.

:woot: All Salute!

sorry I cant ask him to buy a hole roll of vinyl for one project. Also he is so slow at getting stuff done you would have a diff car by then. :( I know Autozone has rolls of fake carbon fiber vinyl you could take a wack at cutting out and making your own.

' date='Feb 26 2010, 08:00 PM' post='13537']

I know what you mean. But running LED's in the turn signals, you'll have to splice in load resistors so they don't blink fast. After that, you might as well go for some LED tails. The ones Mark has are tight. I like the design, I'd tint them and leave the white strip alone.

You can't really tint the LED tails on the G6, it blocks too much light and makes the LEDs unviewable from the side, only from the rear

Looks great!!! :rofl:

I the black ones are realy growing on me, the chrome ones not so much. :woot:

You should get some black or carbon fiber eyelids to cover up that bar on the top. ;)

but all in all they look prefect on your car!!! :cheers:

Shhhhhh!!! Quit stealing all my ideas :lol2: No what I plan on doing, and actually have someone working on this now, is taking the inside of the lens, having a template made up, then have a CF board made and glued to the the actual lens, that way I have real CF on the inside of the headlight as an eyelid ;) Trust me, don't do CF vinyl, it just won't look right sitting right next to your real CF hood, been there done that :woot:

Those look pretty good! I am with dan go with real CF eye lids if you have a cf hood, they will look off.

Thanks Mark, and it's true! If you want, go to a graphic shop and have them let you take a sample piece of printed CF out to your car, when you see the difference, you will thank me :D

meh... they are decent at best. honestly the OEM headlights with HIDs are better.

i just need to adjust them but the screws are hidden. they suck to aim correctly