Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Comeback Inn Milford MI

JUSTA6

Awesome fall night, met Indy, MRS INDY and Indy's brother. And my daughter and her BF made it out on his bike. BRRR Good times. I brought the wrong parts for JOE...dang it. Such a good guy, Michelle sent him back with some of her LEGENDARY chili. Have some warming up now. Smells fantastic. The GTO scored again with one of 5 Best Of Show plaques given out. 2nd in less than a week. Gonna hate to put er up for the winter.

Gto12050_zpsefb553b3.jpg

Gto12022_zpsfe03bb9b.jpg

Gto12015_zps241191d6.jpg

CopyofGto12013_zps84dac00f.jpg

Gto12034_zpsc94d3d7a.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Passed a cop on the way home on M-59. He pulled out after I passed. I have no idea how fast I'm going as the speedo has to be 25mph off. I know I wasn't doing 70....LOL He followed me for miles then he pulled up next to me @ a light and rolled down his window. Asked if my taillights were stock. NOPE. Thats cool as hell. I wired in sequential when I built my rear harness. Brakes start from the middle N BLAST to the outside. Turnsigs light one at a time from inside to out in direction of turn. With the rake on th car....I forgot the headlights shine about 3 ft from the front bumper and you can't see shit.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.