Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

whats up name is chris my cars name is sally, love my car even though to other people it just a regular car, but not to me after all its my first car, got it when i was 16 and have taken pretty good care of her I've have chances to trad her in for something new but i couldn't do it. overall i like Pontiac even though they made the aztek lol lovee the trans am gto g8 g6 gt . well that bout it

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac!

Nice to see some interest still floating around with these cars. What year GASE you have? Engine?

Toss some pics up when you can.

engine wise just the K&N and upgraded to mobile1 fully synthetic oil also with a K&N oil filter other then that no in the inside iv done a few thing painted a few trims L.E.D dash lights and i kinda solved the GA dash bored problem cut half of it of in put in some carpet look pretty good and probably like every one else a system

I've noticed 99-01 GAs have more of an issue with dash warpage, my dash still looks as good as new.

GAInterior2.jpg

GAInterior7.jpg

GAInterior1.jpg

Keep in mind, this car is close to ten years old and with 154K on the clock.

yea that dash still looks good. ill take some pics of my dash see what you think. and thanks for all the welcomes more then glad to be apart of forever pontiac!

aww man thats my dream a red 05 GA-GT coup i hate when i see ppl with with a red gt but dont talk care of it ill be like come on really give it to me ill treat it better lol but oh well and thanks...... quick question how do you guys have those pic in the bottom of youre post

The sigs? Go into your settings, and go to edit signature.

Joe (Jedi3) can make you a banner of you'd like.

But having a GT isn't much different. Personally, I wish mine was Ecotec powered (L61, came in +02 SEs) and a five speed. I would have converted it to GT on the outside, wheels, dual post mirrors, done.

The LD9 and L61 came with five speeds, the LA1 did not.

Manual > Auto

lol yea 170hp but i just love that car n thanks for the info n thanks markpertersonii

The LA1 in GT's made 175HP at the crank...but the 205lbs of torque gives a false feeling of "fast". The lack of aftermarket goodies keeps most from dumping money into these.

The Ecotec is the best engine to work with, huge aftermarket, and they take well to boost.